News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Portalers!

Started by CP, August 03, 2003, 06:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behr

Quote from: [Unknown] on August 04, 2003, 05:12:46 AM
I think the only person I might also think about being added to the mod team might be Grudge, and I'm still thinking about that... and I have to consult about that too... so no promises anyone.
-[Unknown]

I would second the motion for getting Grudge onboard too :) (no I am not the one unknown has to consult in this matter ... but I had to say it anyway.)

-Behr

jami

On Yabbse Unknown was working at a PhpNuke integration mod,
will SMF implement this ( for many users ) important integration ?

BiErLeEuW

The most mods will be rebuilt for Simple Machines Forums

[Unknown]

jami

about phpnuke integration ...

for me it would be nice the possibility to choose between Yabbse SMF displayed internally ( like almost modules ) and like a normal external link ( full page view  :D ).
Is this possible ?

Luke

I don't see why not. PfaBB has a mod for displaying the forum section in full size. It uses a second template for the forum. However, I'm not sure how much work they plan on doing in regards to mods for nuke users using SMF. But, maybe someone could help you with it.

jami

in fact I've thinked to give access to the forum through a normal link ( if this solution can work  ::) ).
but maybe something less primitive can be done  :).

Winters

Juvenall, any news on your project?`I was wondering if it is more of a portal or more of a cms (which is what we're looking for).

spottedhog

Jami,

We are working on porting SMF into PHP Nuke....  and it will open to a full page, no header, footer, or sideblocks.

Advertisement: