News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Referral System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, March 03, 2008, 01:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoogs

Its working fine for me.
Try refreshing the page and also check the profile of id=1 you should see a referral hit.

Amendoim

with meso forum / index.php? referredby the forum goes to the site that the image ..
I do not know why, is not working right, moreover I do not know where it has a configuration referall Mod in the area of admin: S
Searched and found nothing
Versão 2.0 RC2 Portuguese_Pt

Simple Portal 2.3 Portuguese_Pt

Em crescimento na programação :)

http://www.gamextuga.com

Spoogs

There is no config for it, the info just shows up in each users profile summary area.

Amendoim

a min some letters are not well visible in the statistics, all because of UTF versions ..

When the Mod, fuciona fine, unless you select the link in the profile, and try to register with a link to someone like that!

LC

Quote from: Amendoim on December 22, 2009, 01:34:33 PM
I am having a problem, so that someone tries to enter the link with that of another person, did not appear anything simply installed fine, latest version and still is not working .. Attached is a picture that proves it!
The Brand "selection" to select the link is also not running, select the contents of the link below, and not the own = /

I had the same issue. Here is the post for the possible solution.
Quote from: Sabre™ on November 23, 2009, 07:57:02 PM
Try changing in your Profile.template.php or UltimateProfile.template.php
<input type="text" id="referral_link" value="', $scripturl, '?referredby=', $context['member']['id'], '" readonly="true" style="width:250px;" />

to
<input type="text" id="referral_link" value="', $scripturl, '?action=register;referredby=', $context['member']['id'], '" readonly="true" style="width:250px;" />

JBlaze

Sorry about the blank screen folks. Meant to fix the url in the latest release. I guess it slipped my mind O:)
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Spoogs

hmmm, ok maybe no more drinking then while modding then ;D

JBlaze

Quote from: Spoogs on December 22, 2009, 06:14:53 PM
hmmm, ok maybe no more drinking then while modding then ;D

Yea lol. It's really a bad habit O:)
Jason Clemons

Amendoim

Quote from: LadyChaos on December 22, 2009, 04:36:32 PM
Quote from: Amendoim on December 22, 2009, 01:34:33 PM
I am having a problem, so that someone tries to enter the link with that of another person, did not appear anything simply installed fine, latest version and still is not working .. Attached is a picture that proves it!
The Brand "selection" to select the link is also not running, select the contents of the link below, and not the own = /

I had the same issue. Here is the post for the possible solution.
Quote from: Sabre™ on November 23, 2009, 07:57:02 PM
Try changing in your Profile.template.php or UltimateProfile.template.php
<input type="text" id="referral_link" value="', $scripturl, '?referredby=', $context['member']['id'], '" readonly="true" style="width:250px;" />

to
<input type="text" id="referral_link" value="', $scripturl, '?action=register;referredby=', $context['member']['id'], '" readonly="true" style="width:250px;" />

It is the work in it, I changed the code to record the action, but nothing has changed from white screen .. changed in Profile.template, since not having found the ultimateprofile.template!

I tried to change some things but not know where is the problem = /

JBlaze

If your referral link is http://www.example.com/forum/index.php?action=register;referredby=1 then it will show the register page and fill in the referrer for you...

Also, if you are having problems with Ultimate Profile, then ask it its respective mod thread.
Jason Clemons

LC

Quote from: JBlaze on December 22, 2009, 06:12:12 PM
Sorry about the blank screen folks. Meant to fix the url in the latest release. I guess it slipped my mind O:)

Offtopic but, what happened to Jingle Blaze? I liked that.

Amendoim

Well, I add it to my Link Referred to the action = register and it worked ..

Now the problem is how do I add it the "Action = register" in all links of that?

I tried what was a few posts above in profile.template but nothing happened .. the ultimateprofile.template not find him ..

JBlaze

Quote from: LadyChaos on December 23, 2009, 02:08:17 AM

Got too many PM's asking who I am lol. Figured I might as well just change it back :(
Jason Clemons

Marcus Forsberg

Quote from: JBlaze on December 23, 2009, 09:55:29 AM

Got too many PM's asking who I am lol. Figured I might as well just change it back :(

* Yule Goat actually had none. Might be because my real name remains in my signature.

Arantor

No-one asked me, but several did figure it out and mentioned it playfully. But there aren't many people who spam as much as I do, heh.

Anyhow, back on topic?

LC

Quote from: JBlaze on December 23, 2009, 09:55:29 AM

Aww. :( That sucks.

@Yule Goat and The Grinch

Both of you were easy to figure out. ;P

Spoogs

I believe JBlaze =JingleBlaze was way easier to figure out

Eclipse16V

Hi,

i have an error in my Stats.template.php
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

smp420

Does anyone have a fix for the select button.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

Amendoim

Quote from: Amendoim on December 23, 2009, 08:16:35 AM
Well, I add it to my Link Referred to the action = register and it worked ..

Now the problem is how do I add it the "Action = register" in all links of that?

I tried what was a few posts above in profile.template but nothing happened .. the ultimateprofile.template not find him ..

Help Plz :x

Advertisement: