News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] Loon Themes for SMF 1.0.x and 1.1 RC1 + RC2

Started by Mystica, January 02, 2005, 04:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountryLady

Sorry, i'd put that info in my first request #94 above, but I have since upgraded to 1.0.7.
Thanks. :)

Deaks

not sure to be honest sorry ( i started with 1.1beta3) so im not uptodate with coding before then sorry
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

CountryLady

Should I be asking this in a different board or should I just wait for 1.1 gold? ;)
I sure hope it isn't long now. :D

Deaks

no you are asking in correct place best sit tight unless you wanna risk RC2... you have to member that 1.0.7 themes will work on RC2 with errors so if you do update you need to update your mods and themes.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

CountryLady

I have a test 1.1 RC2 forum, but I don't want to put my active forum on beta software. I'll follow your advice and sit tight. Thanks. :)

galeax

Hello,i'm Italian and I find a template for my SMF hxxp:www.damianocunego.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=22 [nonactive]  IN THE JOOMLA CMS ....

Are You take templates for my site with a css simile of a template joomla ... ?

THANKS

kc-dragons

Quote from: sloopz on April 03, 2006, 05:46:43 PM
use your ftp client and upload the post folder in the images file and allow it to overwrite :)

Hello

I did that once before, but did it again as you asked.ordered me to.
But it still doesnt work. too bad, because my members are getting anoid by it :D

Please please does anybody know what i can do next?!

hkymre

Does anybody have an Arcade button for Loon Green?
I'm about to add SMF arcade to my forum

Cheers

misshissyfit

I love the colors, the purple is my favorite. I have a question though. How does one replace the logo?
I am noticing that all of the themes say Simple Machines in big letters on the header and that's all great and lovely that we are so proud of SMF but I'd like my forums name to be there instead.
Can someone please tell me how to change that? I havent been able to figure it out so...help!?!?!?!

Tami

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: