[Theme] Season Themes for SMF 1.0.x and 1.1 RCx

Started by Mystica, January 02, 2005, 07:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoWsagele

celines_mama

very nice theme!!!

is there an update for 1.0.3 available???

Liebe Grüsse
Doreen

Mystica

the 1.0.1 version of this theme should work fine with 1.0.3 since only the display template had been changed between these versions and it's not included in this theme.
~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

aragorn231

WoWsagele

is there an update for 1.0.4  available???

Mystica

should work with 1.0.4 without any problems

s7ilg4r

Funny... I don't seem to be able to find the theme to download, or someone just tell me that I'm blind...  :P

I've gone through the whole thread but cannot find it...

Would really love to have the Summer Dark theme...  ;)

Mystica

s7ilg4r

aragorn231

just upgraded my forum to 1.0.5, and the season themes seem to be working fine with it.

Great job  :)

mikeinzoniland

Thank you Mystica!!!

Beautiful, just wow! :)

DrPepper

Hi Mystica, where can I get the summer light theme...?

DrPepper

DrPepper

Hi I just installed SummerLight_French on my Theme page, of course I didn't install it completly beacause I'm not sure right now where this thing is gonna bring me to..... When I try to check, or to visualize this theme there is no image, is it a bad sign..?

Ok I've tried to change from SMf Default Theme to SummerLight and it went blank and white..?

Mystica

summerlight_french is just the french language pack, you'd have to install summerlight before and then add the files in the french pack by uploading them to the theme's folder.

Itch™

Excellent theme Mystica! It even runs on 1.1 Beta 3 without problems!

YM

DrPepper

Quote from: Mystica on July 01, 2005, 03:24:01 AM
summerlight_french is just the french language pack, you'd have to install summerlight before and then add the files in the french pack by uploading them to the theme's folder.

Ok thanks Mystica, let's try it...

DrPepper

Quote from: Mystica on July 01, 2005, 03:24:01 AM

And how do I upload to the theme's folder...? Everything is fine  ;D only the buttons with x

Mystica

you'll have to upload via ftp or filemanager. guess the buttons aren't showing because the forum is set to french and the french buttons aren't uploaded yet?
you could contact me via messenger or pm if you need any help uploading the files.

DrPepper

Ok you're on my msn, it will be easier to communicate...

Advertisement: