Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fustrate

White space: Did the appropriate changes get made at the end of that theme's style.css?

Query: Navigate to where you can view the content of smf_members and click [Edit] in the upper right.
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

Kirschnik

Yes, it didnt do the changes. That was my first idea too :) After manually editing the style.css nothing changed.

The white space is filled with the window for reputating a user, after clicking the heart, but i dont know where to change the code...

thx a lot for helping

Barngodess

Quote from: YodaOfDarkness on March 25, 2008, 01:53:11 PM
:D had to rewrite code four or five times before this was approved, but it's here at last!

I'm sad that I can't make a version for 1.1.4, but that would require so much extra work that I'm just not willing to do. Heck, I'm not even able to code well in 1.1.4; I'm lucky that 2.0 made it a breeze ;)

I'm sad too..... as that's the version I have......

Melissa
<ahref="http://www.photographyatnewenglandmoments.com>Photography Forum</a>

Marcus Forsberg

Swedish translation:

Admin.swedish.php:
$txt['karma'] = 'Anséende';

Errors.swedish.php:
$txt['not_enough_posts_karma'] = 'Ledsen ,men du har inte tillräckligt med inlägg för att redigera anséenden - du måste ha minst %1$d.';
$txt['cant_change_own_karma'] = 'Ledsen ,men du har inte rätt att redigera ditt egna anséende.';
$txt['karma_wait_time'] = 'Ledsen, men du kan inte repetera en anséendeaktion förän om %1$s %2$s.';

// Advanced Reputation System
$txt['karma_cant_agree'] = 'Du har inte rätt att ge positivt anséende till denna användare!';
$txt['karma_cant_disagree'] = 'Du har inte rätt att ge negativt anséende till denna användare!';
$txt['karma_choose_action'] = 'Bestäm dig nu! Håll med eller ogilla.';
$txt['karma_maxed_out'] = 'Du har använt alla dina %1$d tillåtna anséendeaktioner!';
$txt['karma_please_wait'] = 'Du måste vänta %1$d timmar mellan anséendeaktioner. Du har ungefär %2$d minuter kvar att vänta.';
$txt['karma_spread_around'] = 'Sprid lite kärlek innan du ger det till denna användare igen.';
$txt['karma_didnt_update'] = 'Det uppståd ett problem med databasen. Försök igen.';
$txt['karma_didnt_log'] = 'Det uppståd ett problem med anséende loggen. Var snäll och varna en administratör.';
$txt['karma_sent_twice'] = 'Du kan inte sända anéenden två gånger i samma inlägg!';

Help.swedish.php:
$helptxt['karmaMode'] = 'Anséenden är en funktion som visar hur populär en medlem är. Medlemar med tillåtelse kan "Håll med" eller "Ogilla" andra medlemar, vilket är hur populäriteten räknas ut. Du kan ändra antalet inlägg som krävs för att ¨få ett &quot;anséende&quot;, tiden mellan medhållnigar och ogillnigar, och om administratörer måste vänta också.<br /><br />Om medlemsgrupper får ge "Anséendepoäng" till andra bestäms via rättigheter.
Om du har problem med att få denna funktion att fungera, så kolla dina rättigheter.';

index.swedish.php

$txt['karma_title'] = 'Anséende';
$txt['karma_power'] = 'Anséendepoäng';
$txt['karma_add_to'] = 'Lägg till på anséende';
$txt['karma_your_opinion'] = 'Vad tycker du om detta inlägg?';
$txt['add_karma'] = 'Lägg till anséende';
$txt['submit'] = 'Spara';
$txt['comment'] = 'Kommentar';
$txt['karma_agree'] = 'Jag håller med';
$txt['karma_disagree'] = 'Jag håller inte med';

Install.swedish.php
$txt['default_karmaLabel'] = 'Anséende:';

ManageMaintenance.swedish.php

$txt['scheduled_task_karma_birthdays'] = 'Födelsedags anséende';
$txt['scheduled_task_desc_karma_birthdays'] = 'Ger anséendepoäng på medlemars födelsedagar';

ManagePermissions.swedish.php
$txt['permissionname_karma_edit'] = 'Ändra andras anséende';
$txt['permissionhelp_karma_edit'] = 'Anseende är en funktion som visar hur populär en medlem är.';

$txt['permissionname_disable_karma_display'] = 'Avaktivera visningen av sitt eget anséende';
$txt['permissionhelp_disable_karma_display'] = 'Om en medlem väljer att avaktivera sitt anséende, kommer ingen anséendeinfo att visas för andra.';
$txt['permissionname_negative_karma'] = 'Kan ogilla andras inlägg';
$txt['permissionhelp_negative_karma'] = 'Kan denna medlem ogilla andras inlägg?';
$txt['permissionname_positive_karma'] = 'Kan hålla med andra medlemar';
$txt['permissionhelp_positive_karma'] = 'Kan denna medlem hålla med andra medlemar?';
$txt['permissionname_delete_karma'] = 'Radera anséendeaktioner';
$txt['permissionhelp_delete_karma'] = 'Kan denna medlem ångra anséendeaktioner via sin profil?';

ManageSettings.swedish.php
$txt['karmaMode'] = 'Anséende läge';
$txt['karma_options'] = 'Avaktivera anséende|Aktivera anséende';
$txt['karmaMinPosts'] = 'Antalet inlägg som krävs för att ge anséendepoäng';
$txt['karmaWaitTime'] = 'Välj väntetid i timmar';
$txt['karmaTimeRestrictAdmins'] = 'Admins måste inte vänta under denna tid';
$txt['karmaLabel'] = 'Anséende beteckning';
$txt['karmaApplaudLabel'] = 'Anséende beteckning för medhållning';
$txt['karmaSmiteLabel'] = 'Anséende beteckning för ogillning';

I don't how enough time right now, so the rest will come soon, sorry

LiamTheDuck

I am back, its been like a year... so yeah.... how has it been? :D

Fustrate

Thanks :) I think I have Spanish laying around here somewhere... it's just that there isn't a full language pack for Spanish right now, so it's kinda useless to add it into the package right now.

And I'll expand on what [●ριмρєя12●] said... if you open up install.xml you'll find all of the language edits at the end. If you could just format it in that same way, with the <search> values translated too, that would be much appreciated :) If you need any help, I'd be glad to assist.

EDIT: I'm guessing the 2.0 beta 2.1 language pack for Norwegian works for 2.0 beta 3? If so, I'll do all of the install.xml edits myself, once you finish the translations.
Steven Hoffman

Kirschnik

Quote from: Kirschnik on April 25, 2008, 03:43:33 PM
Yes, it didnt do the changes. That was my first idea too :) After manually editing the style.css nothing changed.

The white space is filled with the window for reputating a user, after clicking the heart, but i dont know where to change the code...

thx a lot for helping

No one able to give me a hint?

improv

I can do the dutch translation if you don't have it yet.

ekfaysal

nobody is willing to help me naa.
my post is completely ignored now

Jade Elizabeth

Hey, I installed your mod....I'm not sure how to tell if it was an applaud or smite on the view karma screen though.
Can I make it so a comment is REQUIRED by the user?
Also, is there a way to have a global log? My forum needs the log for the karma awards at the end of each month (and I need to monitor the system for abuse, since we have had quite a lot of Karma system abuse as of late).

Also we had our karma set to view +/-....why is it gone now?

Danke Yoda :D, it is a great mod thus far. My forum members are calling each other power rangers now lol. So we are loving it thus far lol.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Pleek

so, how is the coding for 1.1.4 coming? I am waiting in anticipation for it!!!!!!!!!

OblivionMage

Quote from: Pleek on April 28, 2008, 07:15:36 PM
so, how is the coding for 1.1.4 coming? I am waiting in anticipation for it!!!!!!!!!
Apparently its done but the files are all on a laptop's harddrive that is currently being repaired.
My Sites: MMOqq - Guides, Programs, Discussion
Currently:
Completely redoing forums / site

Fustrate

Mind you, I want to thoroughly test the 1.1.4 version before it gets added to the current package... I have faith that it was done correctly, but I don't want any potential bugs slipping by me :) I'm a control freak - what can I say?
Steven Hoffman

Pleek

i don't blame you YodaOfDarkness, that mod is one of the best ive seen in a while. I would want to keep it up to par if i were you too.

Kirschnik

Quote from: Kirschnik on April 27, 2008, 07:03:44 AM
Quote from: Kirschnik on April 25, 2008, 03:43:33 PM

thx a lot for helping

No one able to give me a hint?

Sry for push, but i wasnt able to resolve the problem on my own yet..

Fustrate

There are also changes in script.js

Should fix it, but I can't check (I'm on my iPod touch right now, can't look at your page source)
Steven Hoffman

Kirschnik

Uh, i thought the Script.js is automatically used by all the other default themes. The themes i use are just copied "Default Theme Core". Thought they use the same... Kinda wondering about that. I mean, it should work as it works in the Default Theme Core...

_Anthony_

Wait so the smf 1.1.4 is already completed but the hard disk it was stored on is not working properly?
Am i correct?
Oh well just wondering i don't need it though i have SMF2 Beta 3 :)

Advertisement: