News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fustrate

oh ya, silly 2.0

?action=admin;area=maintain;sa=routine

Clear the file cache
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

rtkane

While you're looking at it, is there a url suffix that I could at least use to see secondary pages?  Something that's added on to the end of this:

/index.php?action=profile;u=1702;sa=viewKarma

to manually see more than one page?

Fustrate

;start=(15/30/45/60)

Is the deletion problem happening with rep given BEFORE you installed this mod, or rep given afterwards too?
Steven Hoffman

rtkane

Quote from: Fustrate on February 21, 2009, 12:13:22 PM
;start=(15/30/45/60)

Is the deletion problem happening with rep given BEFORE you installed this mod, or rep given afterwards too?

I honestly don't know--didn't notice it before and I reset all karma to zero when rolling this out.  And when I try to put in the above, it doesn't seem to work:

http://www.-----------.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1702;sa=viewKarma;start=45

I have a test account w/ rep all on it if you want me to email you the details so you can see it.

--R

Blackguard

Hi again Fustrate,

I just downloaded the updated mod package again from the mod site here and for some reason, the neg rep still isn't working properly for me. I *think* it could be because the value when you neg rep someone that getting inputted into the neg rep field in the profile is a negative number (ie, -100) when it should be a positive value... or something like that.

Are you getting this error too or is it just me? XD

X3mE

Hi Fustrate,

I have 1.6 installed on RC1, and I'm getting this error in my error log:

http://forum.mobilize.rs/index.php?action=stats
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
File: ***/Themes/default/Stats.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 136

On line 136:
foreach ($context['reputation_worst'] as $member)

I'm also getting an XHTML error:

Line 154, Column 80: document type does not allow element "table" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "button", "ins", "del" start-tag .

... cellspacing="1" style="width: 100%;">

On lines 153-...:
<span id="reputation_menu" style="visibility: hidden; display: none;">
<table class="bordercolor" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" style="width: 100%;">
<tr class="titlebg">
<td height="22">Ugled</td>
</tr>
<tr class="catbg">

Hope this'll be fixed in versions to come :)
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is - never try.

My mods:
OS & Browser Detection (1.5 is out!) | Skype Profile Field | GTalk Profile Field | AllCaps Blocker | SMF Syntax Highlighter (Beta) + 2 in development!

Personal websites:
Mobilize.rs (and forum) | Lolmao.info

Quexinos

Did you happen to see my question by chance? O:)

Fustrate

Yes I did, I just forgot to reply. After upgrading SMF, just install the new package and it should work (ignoring the errors I have to fix... pagination, which you mentioned, is one of them).

X3me, it's being worked on. The validation is a little strange, though.
Steven Hoffman

rtkane

Hey Fustrate.. just checking in.  Did you happen to get my PM about this with my offer in it?

Fustrate

Yes, I'm just really busy right now.
Steven Hoffman

Mai Pen Rai

Hi again Fustrate,

Is there an easy way to implement a feature that gives the reputation giver an amount of reputation also?
This to encourage the reputation giving...

Say he has 10 reputation power to give, but he also receives 1 reputation for each reputation given... you understand how I mean.
Mai Pen Rai - means "No worries" in Thai

Mai Pen Rai.se

Blackguard

Disregard my previous post. I must have been smoking crack or something. Sorry about that. >_<

I do have a question though, originating as a request from a member. Is there a way to halve the amount of rep points given (or in this case, taken away) only when a user is neg repping someone? For example if I had 100 rep power, when I neg rep someone 50 points would transfer over rather than 100. But when I pos rep someone it will still be 100.

Fustrate

Ya, I just need a few more personal days to try to get back into the swing of things.
Steven Hoffman

mattchewone

Just got this when trying to install -
   Type   Action   Description
1.   Execute Code   install.php   
   2.   Execute Modification   ./index.php   Test successful
   3.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/Display.template.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/Display.template.php   Test failed
   2.   Add After   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/Display.template.php   Test successful
   4.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/Profile.template.php   Test successful
   5.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/PersonalMessage.template.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/PersonalMessage.template.php   Test failed
   6.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/Stats.template.php   Test successful
   7.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/scripts/script.js   Test successful
   8.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/style.css   Test successful
   9.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Display.php   Test successful
   10.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Karma.php   Test successful
   11.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Load.php   Test successful
   12.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManageMaintenance.php   Test successful
   13.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php   Test successful
   14.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManageServer.php   Test successful
   15.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManageSettings.php   Test successful
   16.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Post.php   Test successful
   17.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Profile.php   Test successful
   18.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Profile-Modify.php   Test successful
   19.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Profile-View.php   Test successful
   20.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php   Test successful
   21.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ScheduledTasks.php   Test successful
   22.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Stats.php   Test successful
   23.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Subs-Members.php   Test successful
   24.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Admin.english.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Admin.english.php   Test failed
   25.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php   Test failed
   2.   Add Before   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Errors.english.php   Test successful
   26.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Help.english.php   Test failed
   27.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/index.english.php   Test successful
   28.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Install.english.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Install.english.php   Test failed
   29.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/ManageScheduledTasks.english.php   Test successful
   30.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english.php   Test failed
   2.   Add Before   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.english.php   Test successful
   31.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.english.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.english.php   Test failed
   2.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.english.php   Test failed
   3.   Add Before   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/ManageSettings.english.php   Test successful
   32.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Profile.english.php   Test successful
   33.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Reports.english.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Reports.english.php   Test failed
   34.   Execute Modification   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Stats.english.php   Test failed
   1.   Replace   /home/SMF2/Themes/default/languages/Stats.english.php   Test failed

Sudhakar Arjunan

Uninstalled on 2.0 beta 4.

Upgraded forum to 2.0 RC1.

Installed Mod . Works perfectly.

Thanks for this excellent and efficient mod Author.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Fustrate

Sounds good :) I'm redoing the "recent reputation log" to be one table, so that pagination works better. It should be in the RC2 version.
Steven Hoffman

Sudhakar Arjunan

Quote from: Fustrate on March 08, 2009, 03:40:43 PM
Sounds good :) I'm redoing the "recent reputation log" to be one table, so that pagination works better. It should be in the RC2 version.

Sound really excellent.

Thanks once for this excellent mod Author.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

Fustrate

One more little update... I've finished the code changes, but haven't tested it at all. I'm also thinking of adding in AJAX support (as an option in the settings, not a requirement).

So ya, give me until Saturday to put that in, and then I'll post an untested version for anyone to play around with... NOT on a live forum, though, since it'll be completely new code. I never have time for testing... always something to update on a mod somewhere.
Steven Hoffman

mirahalo

great mod !!!   works perfect

Quote from: Fustrate on March 11, 2009, 02:03:24 PM

I'll post an untested version for anyone to play around with... NOT on a live forum, though, since it'll be completely new code. I never have time for testing... always something to update on a mod somewhere.

sounds great, cant wait ::)

rtkane

Hey Fustrate.. any news? My offer still stands.
Thanks!

Advertisement: