Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adbrad

ok so i have the mod installed and working however is ther a way you can allso display the rep point as well as the rep power i have seen it on other forums
see attached image to see what i mean
great mod so far

thanks

eta:i'm using version 1.75 of the mod and smf 2.0rc1.2 if this helps

BinaryNinja

I'm sure this is a great mod, and I usually don't respond this way, but this is really frustrating!

"To install this modification in any theme other than Default, please click the box next to "Install in Other Themes" at the bottom of this page and check the applicable themes"

WHERE?! There is NO such F***ing thing?!

I would like to manually modify my code as I have a custom theme, but I can't?

LC

This is a great mod, however I have been having issues with guest IP's attempting to use the Karma and I have no idea how to stop it. I have not given any permissions for the karma to be altered by guests.

Here are the errors I am getting.

Guest    Today at 11:34:19 AM

http://www./forum/index.php?action=modifykarma
8: Undefined index: m
File: /home//site/forum/Sources/Karma.php
Line: 215

8: Undefined index: uid
File: /home//site/forum/Sources/Karma.php
Line: 214
  Check all

I use SMF 1.1.10 and a custom theme with other mods as well.

Any help or explanation why this is happening would be helpful. Thanks. :)

gisfreak

hello mate  :D

interesting to install this mod on my SMF 1.1.10

but when i try to install it, this error happen :

QuoteExecute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php   File not found
54.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php   File not found
55.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php   File not found
56.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php   File not found
57.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php   File not found
58.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php   File not found
59.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php   File not found
60.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php   File not found
61.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php   File not found
62.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php   File not found
63.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php   File not found
64.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php   File not found
65.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php   File not found
66.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php   File not found
67.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php   File not found
68.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php   File not found

it seems that the script did not found spanish language

any clue ?

regards, GISfreak
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

Sebis

Error while Uninstall (smf 1.1.10)
Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Display.template.php Failed

and:

Can't DROP 'karma_disabled'; check that column/key exists
File: /home/micracl/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/uninstall.php
line: 29

Could you please help to uninstall mod?

I do not have any other karma mods installed

Thanks

gisfreak

Quote from: Rohan_ on September 23, 2009, 03:40:31 PM
if u use english then go on

yes i use English but

any other way ? i mean the cleanest way ?

how to overcome those error instead just ignore it, i need solution bout that ?

regards, GISfreak

Rohan_

just ignore the errors and install it.. the mod is searching the spanish language that is not usable for you so just ignore that ... language errors doesn't matter if u use a fix language .. but if u use spanish after installing this then u will get errors :)
Proud To Be An Indian

gisfreak

Quote from: Rohan_ on September 24, 2009, 06:45:18 AM
just ignore the errors and install it.. the mod is searching the spanish language that is not usable for you so just ignore that ... language errors doesn't matter if u use a fix language .. but if u use spanish after installing this then u will get errors :)

i try to install spanish_latin language by extracting spanish language pack to the directory,

but then i got this :

QuoteExecute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php     Test failed
54.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
55.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
56.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
57.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
58.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
59.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php    Test successful
60.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php    Test successful
61.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
62.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
63.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
64.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
65.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
66.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
67.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
68.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php    Test successful

some test are failed  :-[

i just install those language pack by simply extract zip file to the forum directory, is it correct ? and should i need to change anything after that ?

regards, GISfreak

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

DragonKith

I'm going to be install the Advanced Reputation System what do i have to install for everything to work i am a little confused what to download.

gisfreak

Quote from: Rohan_ on September 28, 2009, 04:39:26 AM
do u want to use spanish language ?

yep, i want to make those language work too

Quote from: DragonKith on September 28, 2009, 12:41:07 PM
I'm going to be install the Advanced Reputation System what do i have to install for everything to work i am a little confused what to download.

what version of SMF that you use ? version 1.1.10 or version 2 RC 1.2

then go to here :

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1129

you can download the mod based on your SMF version

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=1129;id=107101

for SMF 1.1.10

or

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=download;mod=1129;id=107102

for SMF 2 RC1.2

then go to your ADMIN panel on your forum

go to Packages

and upload your MOD, then install it

regards, GISfreak

Rohan_

Quote from: gisfreak on September 24, 2009, 09:47:15 AM

i try to install spanish_latin language by extracting spanish language pack to the directory,

but then i got this :

QuoteExecute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php     Test failed
54.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
55.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
56.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
57.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
58.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
59.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php    Test successful
60.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php    Test successful
61.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
62.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
63.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
64.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
65.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
66.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
67.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
68.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php    Test successful

i just install those language pack by simply extract zip file to the forum directory, is it correct ? and should i need to change anything after that ?

regards, GISfreak

is your spanish files are writable ?
Proud To Be An Indian

netoya

installer is not skipping spanish files!
just look lang-spanish_latin.xml and lang-spanish_latin-utf8.xml there are no error="skip" if that language is not installed.

Sebis

Quote from: Sebis on September 23, 2009, 06:45:00 PM
Error while Uninstall (smf 1.1.10)
Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Display.template.php Failed

and:

Can't DROP 'karma_disabled'; check that column/key exists
File: /home/micracl/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/uninstall.php
line: 29

Could you please help to uninstall mod?

I do not have any other karma mods installed

Thanks

Could anybody help with this?

gisfreak

Quote from: Rohan_ on September 29, 2009, 02:04:13 AM
Quote from: gisfreak on September 24, 2009, 09:47:15 AM

but then i got this :

regards, GISfreak

is your spanish files are writable ?

yep. i just change from 644 to 755

but No luck

any other way ?

regards, GISfreak

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

gisfreak

Quote from: Rohan_ on September 30, 2009, 03:58:02 AM
go in packaged > settings > all files are writable

still not work ,

or could be my mistake on installation step ?

hem, but some of spanish_latin file were sucessfull :

QuoteExecute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php     Test successful
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php    Test successful
Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php

and the rest were failed during test :

Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php     Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php    Test failed
Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php    Test failed

hoh, really annoying , hehehehe

any other way mate ?

regards, GISfreak

casty23

I tried this mod on 1.1.10 in 2 different themes and it wouldn't work.

4b11l

Having a slight issue with an extra space in the post info profile.

Maybe an extra <br /> tag somewhere? Just recently installed 2.0 and would like to know where this code was put. Thanks.

Advertisement: