News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

4b11l

I looked in display.template.php and found the code, but it doesn't look like there is anything wrong with it. Can anyone help me remedy this issue?

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

4b11l

Quote from: Rohan_ on October 03, 2009, 02:47:08 AM
try this :(

Now, the power bar is moved directly next to the reputation power number.

So it's...

Reputation Power: 60 [][][]

I am not sure what's going wrong.

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

gisfreak

Quote from: netoya on September 29, 2009, 02:14:13 AM
installer is not skipping spanish files!
just look lang-spanish_latin.xml and lang-spanish_latin-utf8.xml there are no error="skip" if that language is not installed.

hem, i try to add those modification to the script, but still error happen

yes, its skipping the language, but in the next , it said not found

Quote53.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php     Skipping file
54.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php    Skipping file
55.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php    Skipping file
56.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php    Skipping file
57.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php    Skipping file
58.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php    Skipping file
59.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php    Skipping file
60.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php    Skipping file
61.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Errors.spanish_latin.php    File not found
62.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Help.spanish_latin.php    File not found
63.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/index.spanish_latin.php    File not found
64.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ManagePermissions.spanish_latin.php    File not found
65.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/ModSettings.spanish_latin.php    File not found
66.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Reports.spanish_latin.php    File not found
67.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Stats.spanish_latin.php    File not found
68.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.spanish_latin.php    File not found

its seems that script check it twice, i will look closer at the installer  :)

wish me luck
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

4b11l

Quote from: Rohan_ on October 03, 2009, 03:28:29 AM
try this  >:(

Thanks, that did it! Can you let me know what you did so I know where to look for future reference?

Rohan_

Proud To Be An Indian

slowmotion_99

Hello...
how to rename "reputation power" ?cause i want to using another name...

Thanks

Rohan_

Quote from: slowmotion_99 on October 03, 2009, 01:58:03 PM
Hello...
how to rename "reputation power" ?cause i want to using another name...

Thanks
in

Themes > Default > Languages > modifications.english.php

find
$txt['karma_power'] = 'Reputation Power';

Change Reputation Power to whatever you want :)
Proud To Be An Indian

Fustrate

Version 1.8 has been released, and is RC2+Curve compatible. It does not work with any non-Curve-based themes yet, but a compatibility pack will be released in the near future.
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

netoya

Quote from: gisfreak on October 03, 2009, 11:20:22 AM
did you add this line for utf-8 also?

gisfreak

Quote from: netoya on October 04, 2009, 11:28:00 AM
Quote from: gisfreak on October 03, 2009, 11:20:22 AM
did you add this line for utf-8 also?

just notice it, i'll add it, thanx  :D
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

4b11l

Has anyone been able to add a link to the post profile that will show the given/commented reputations as a # count?

So, it will link to their rep page when clicked.
http://site/index.php?action=profile;area=reputation;u=1

Additionally, new error.
Division by zero
File: /public_html/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1124

Which pertains to:
$power = ($points - ($points % $modSettings['karmaBarPower'])) / $modSettings['karmaBarPower'];

TurtleKicker

Yikes! 80 pages. I just need some simple questions answered...

1) Where can I get the full list of features? All these "and more!" in the feature lists are just a tease and not descriptive enough to be helpful unless there's a full list somewhere. ;)

2) Is it possible to only allow the giving of rep?

3) Is it possible to log all rep publicly and require a reason to be given each time? (sort of like http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=192 )

Thanks in advance! :)

Rohan_

this Reputation mod adds a new button just after the button .. and whenever someone clicks on the button it opens a new window and there u can see 2 option approve or disapprove and a text box to add comments .. a reputation describes the popularity of a user .... to see exactly what it does .. u can visit and register in my site and test it there :)
Proud To Be An Indian

shellniger

I am using Advanced Reputation System v0.1.5 & my SMF version is 1.19. I have no problem with the installation or implementation on my site. I have tried to search this topic for the related help, but I found none.

I wish to find out how to modify the algorithm used to give reputation for this mod.

By default, points given are directly related to the power of whoever is giving it to them. I found the default algorithm quite unfair, because the more reputation power, will means the person given reputation will have a higher reputations points.

I wish to be able to give a standard amount of reputations & not according to the default algorithm.

Example: 5 (+/-) reputation points given to each reputation & not instead of the algorithm.

Please support me. Thanks.

Advertisement: