News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Advanced Reputation System

Started by Fustrate, March 25, 2008, 12:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker™

im also facing same problem ... i have SMF 2.0 RC1.2

when i try to install 1-8 version to this mod i get this error

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

on version 1.75 of the mod error comes as

10.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Display.php   Test failed
      2.   Replace   ./Sources/Display.php   Test failed
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

automama

I am helping out a friend with their forum and they have asked if I could install this mod. They are using SMF version 1.1.10. Is this mod compatible with that or do I need to look for an alternative?

Fustrate

vortodox, are you sure they're in the /images/ folder for the theme you're using? If they show up as little blocks or as text, try right clicking them and doing something like "view image" - what's the url it takes you to?

WIZARD87, if that's the only error, try installing it, and then opening up that theme's Display.template.php and looking for
global $context, $settings, $options
is $user_info on that line?

sid2varun, same as above, but see if you can find anything like
$messages_request = $smcFunc['db_query']('', '
SELECT
id_msg, icon, subject, poster_time, poster_ip, id_member, modified_time, modified_name, body,
smileys_enabled, poster_name, poster_email, approved,
id_msg_modified < {int:new_from} AS is_read
FROM {db_prefix}messages
WHERE id_msg IN ({array_int:message_list})
ORDER BY id_msg' . (empty($options['view_newest_first']) ? '' : ' DESC'),
array(
'message_list' => $messages,
'new_from' => $topicinfo['new_from'],
)
);

and try to make the same edits that it does in here, just scroll down until you find Display.php, and it's the second edit listed there

automama, use v0.1.5 for 1.1.10
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

WIZARD87

None of the permissions work and there all the reps are set to zero no matter how many positives you add. Sorry going to uninstall this mod needs work on other themes..can't recommend it.

Fustrate

Well, the FAQ on the first page explains why it's at 0 and how to "fix" it, and the permissions sound like a problem with the exact thing I told you =\
Steven Hoffman
Former Team Member, 2009-2012

WIZARD87

Quote from: Fustrate on October 26, 2009, 05:33:31 PM
Well, the FAQ on the first page explains why it's at 0 and how to "fix" it, and the permissions sound like a problem with the exact thing I told you =\

I followed your instructions to the T and it changed nothing and threw up tons of errors. I found nothing on the display php as you instructed.
On advanced permissions it won't allow changes (You can only select one action to modify the permissions error gets thrown up).
Would love to have the mod ....again great idea but not working for me.
Great mod idea I just can't make it work with my theme.

wwwserfer

It is possible to sorting reputation by date in users profiles?

--solved--

old-given reputatin automatically deleting or not in users profiles??

actual...

Joker™

First Of all g8 mod thanx for it n help

i just wanna know is it possible to make specific reputation for a specific member group..

so that whenever i place a member into that group the reputation of that member increases automatically

hope this one also get solve......
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Ben K

QuoteTable 'a111443_SMFWVv.members' doesn't exist
File: /home/111443/forum/Packages/temp/uninstall.php
Line: 46

What do I do ?

xtinaonefan

Why is it that the rep only goes up to 655???
On our forum we can't get the rep for anyone to go up past 655, we've got several members with rep stuck at that number...

Oh, also, I have version     1.5.2 ....... don't know if that could have something to do with it? Please if someone could let me know I would really appreciate it!!!  :)

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: xtinaonefan on November 12, 2009, 10:08:39 AM
*bump* anyone???

Did you try installing the latest version?

Did you try to uninstall the mod and reinstall it again?

What version of SMF are you using?
Which Theme do you use?

After answering all the above questions, someone will be able to help you. :)

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

xtinaonefan

Quote from: ♪ JohnCcCcCc ♫ on November 12, 2009, 01:47:55 PM
Quote from: xtinaonefan on November 12, 2009, 10:08:39 AM
*bump* anyone???

Did you try installing the latest version?

Did you try to uninstall the mod and reinstall it again?

What version of SMF are you using?
Which Theme do you use?

After answering all the above questions, someone will be able to help you. :)

I didn't try installing the latest version.. if I install the latest version, won't everyone lose all the rep they have now? We'll have to start all over again won't we?
Same goes for uninstalling and re-installing the mod I assume..

The version of SMF I am using is SMF 2.0 Beta 4   SMF 2.0 RC2

The theme I use is SMF Default Theme - Core (2.0 Beta 4)

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

No the Reputation is stored in the database and will remain, even as karma after removing the mod.

You can upgrade your for software (recommended as there are vulnerable security risks, go to the upgrades page, use the patch :)

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

xtinaonefan

So if I do that, will the rep go up past 655 once I do that?

xtinaonefan

Quote from: ♪ JohnCcCcCc ♫ on November 12, 2009, 03:17:03 PM
No the Reputation is stored in the database and will remain, even as karma after removing the mod.

You can upgrade your for software (recommended as there are vulnerable security risks, go to the upgrades page, use the patch :)

And do you mean upgrade the Advanced Reputation software? Or updated the software of the whole board.. sorry, I am kind of new to this.. I've been admin of my forum for a long time, but I've never really done any of the configuration/modding at all until now.. so I don't know any of the lingo or how to do anything yet really! Ahh. lol But I do have several members asking me to look into this reputation thing.. why we can't get anyone's to go up past 655 reputation. 655 seems to be the maxed out rep number.  :(

Ben K

So, can any one help me ?!
It shows when I try to delete it =\

4b11l

Quote from: 4b11l on October 18, 2009, 11:42:06 PM
Quote from: Fustrate on October 18, 2009, 01:56:31 PM
oops :P

4b11l - I'll work on yours when I get a chance, have to finish something up for a client first

Thanks, please update me or this thread and I will keep checking.

Bump. I would really love to use this feature if possible.

Spoogs

Had this on my RC1.2 forum and it worked great. Now i get install errors on RC2 (i am using the correct  version of the mod). I tried to install on a clean fresh RC2 install on my local tester and got the same error. No other mods installed.

Ben K

Bugs !

uninstall.php

Some places {db_prefix} should be added, check for it ...

Advertisement: