Help: Additional field for SMF calendar

Started by wjhdiz, April 28, 2008, 04:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wjhdiz

Hi,

SMF 2.x calendar shows a great improvement from the original one. Is there a way to add a time field in the calendar so that SSI function events of the day  will show sorted by time?

Thanks
Jimmy
Freedom of speech? It is freer if not speaking out.
Believing in God? Yes, talk with God every day through God creations.
Coding is poem and a way of keeping away from the troubled world.

Kindred

of course the *IS* a way....   but you'd have to code it.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

wjhdiz

Thanks.

Will you through some code on this? phpbb2 has a calendar mod and that looks really good. Topic Calendar

Jimmy

Kindred

I do not have time to work on coding this...   I'll move this over to mod requests...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

wjhdiz

Thanks Kandred.

You worked on Jack's Phat Calendar Pack BETA release. Does this work for SMF 2.x? Can I manually install it on SMF2.0?

Jimmy

Kindred

no.  the phatcalpack won't even work on 1.1.4... and it most certainly won't work on 2.0, since 2.0 changes the way the system accesses the database.

I plan to try to update the phatcalpack for 2.0 some time after the RC release.
Слaва
Украинi

wjhdiz

Eliana Tamerin

When it's ready.

The unofficial goal is to have a final release by the year's end. So maybe that sets up a timeline, or maybe it doesn't. SMF will release it's fixes when they are ready.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

Advertisement: