News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] iblues

Started by andrea, January 09, 2005, 02:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bela

Thank you for the theme. I like it very much, and with my favorite color (light blue). Excellent!  :)
And if something does not match in color, not a big deal to modify the color settings in the style.css to get the 'flavor'. Just some "compulsory" HTML and Style Sheet knowledge, and everything is OK. The Sun is shinning - or the Moon - the birds are singing, or sleeping... Everything is nice, until the next step, toward the top.
Thanks once more.

And to be more specific in CSS theme, here is the picture illustrated css-tutorial, dedicated to SMF. (But must be familiar with the code anyway.)

Leo.J90

is this in Spanish (not the images, the forum.. text. )?

agridoc

Hello Leoj90

This is a theme topic. There is a Spanish button set for the Iblues theme in the topic Blue Button Sets - how do you like them? 

The buttons have Spanish text, I think this is what you are looking for.

For the international versions of SMF look in the Downloads section  for language.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

pheltzer

Question: Will iBlues work with the new version of SMF or does it require manual modifications?

Rob

Attachements are not showing under the posts in SMF 1.1 RC1?!??!

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix that. I have made sure that it is set to show in the admin panel, however they are not showing! Thanks

Rob

agridoc

Rob I don' t understand if this is a specific Iblues theme question or a general question. I mean the attachemens are not showing with Iblues theme or the same problem exists with the dafault theme?

In 1.1 RC1 You adjust attachements permissions through the Admin panel -> Attachments and Avatars -> Attachment Settings

Yes with Iblues theme they show in 1.1 RC1. You can see it working in my test forum in the Upload test (I will leave Iblues as the default theme for a while).

Iblues theme is mostly a graphics theme so adaptation is easy. Unfortunately Andrea, the creator, has no presence in this forum since May 2005.
  For Greek aeromodellers and our friends around the world  - Greek Button sets for SMF - Greeklish to Greek mod
Δeν αφιερώνω χρόνο για μηνύματα σε greeklish.

Rob

The problem was with Iblues itself. It didn't have any problem in the default theme. I had gone thru the admin panel and made sure that the Attachment settings was right.

So, with my limited knowledge of PHP, I went thru the Display Template, and changed it around. It works now, but I don't know what was wrong!

What happened to Andrea, he/she made some great themes?

Rob

Leo.J90

islandgyal

Thank for this beautiful theme.  I'm new to this whole BB thing and I really appreciate these little (well, not so little) additions.

BlackMagicWoman

Theme is nice, but always the same problem...you cant use it without buttons  :(

Need Finnish buttons for it  :o

kc-dragons

hello i really like this template.

But are there any dutch buttons for it?

Please please tell me

Vinspire^

Where can i download it ?

galeax

Hello,i'm Italian and I find a template for my SMF hxxp:www.damianocunego.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=22 [nonactive]  IN THE JOOMLA CMS ....

Are You take templates for my site with a css simile of a template joomla ... ?

THANKS

Leo.J90

falguni1

where to find the latest version of this theme

Advertisement: