Calendar problem Bug ?

Started by iProxy, May 17, 2008, 11:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iProxy

Hello, I have add in calender new event but not linked and now I can't delete impossible select
how I can del this event ?
I use SMF 2.0 RC1-1

NickC

Admin -> Calendar -> check Event, click Delete Selected

iProxy

sorry I don't see this menu I have only Manage Holidays or Calendar Settings
I use SMF 2.0 RC1-1

NickC

Sorry I just reread your post, I thought you wanted to delete a holiday from the calendar. If it's an event, it should have a link on it in the calendar, which if you click it will take you to its associated post. Remove the post and the calendar event will be gone too.

If it isn't associated with a post, how did you add it?

iProxy

My client whant change date of incoming for interview and I want change that I have add that 2 week ago and team have changed day of this and now all member will come in bad day I have added new date but I have old and now it's like this person come for 2 interview and it's not real... only 1
I use SMF 2.0 RC1-1

Rumbaar

If you have rights to edit/create events, you should see a * next to the event in your calendar.  Which should allow you to edit/delete the event.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

iProxy

I don't understant I can't change name or date of event, after have sended I have Events: * New Concert * and it's imposible selected.

I have actived Allow events not linked to posts

I don't have many options like invision:

Show days as links to 'Post Event'   
Show week numbers   
Max days in advance on board index   
Show holidays   
Show birthdays   
Show events   
Default board to post events in   
Allow events not linked to posts   
Show linked events in topic display   
Minimum year   
Maximum year   
Allow events to span multiple days   
Max number of days an event can span
I use SMF 2.0 RC1-1

Rumbaar

See that * next to the event in your calendar, just click that and it will take you to the Edit Event area for that event.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: