News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Next Post Level [SMF 2.0 Final Suported]

Started by Nibogo, June 23, 2008, 04:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asifnur

TheListener

Which code would I require to add this to the Ultimate Profile mod?

Biology Forums

Is there a way of implementing the code into message index ?

Richardgm

Quote from: Nibogo on June 29, 2011, 03:42:44 PM
Updated for SMF 2.0 Final and 1.1.14

Thanks for updating. It seems though that there's a ")" instead of ":" being displayed, though. Also,the mod duplicates the additional profile field "Location", for me.

snooks

Quote from: Richardgm on June 29, 2011, 03:54:27 PM

Thanks for updating. It seems though that there's a ")" instead of ":" being displayed, though. Also,the mod duplicates the additional profile field "Location", for me.

Yes i have also noticed for admin its 2x location was wondering that normal members are ok though

Cal O'Shaw

Quote from: snooks on June 29, 2011, 05:45:37 PM
Quote from: Richardgm on June 29, 2011, 03:54:27 PM

Yes i have also noticed for admin its 2x location was wondering that normal members are ok though

Same here:
- admins see location twice
- All accounts see "Next posting level)"

sharks

Nibogo, thanks for your work on this mod, but what would really be interesting is if you would also add the "Next Rank" detail while viewing the member posts, under the avatar. This would make it more visible and more practicial than having to check the member profile. Also, it will be more obvious to the members themselves, as most will not think to check their profile summaries to find this bit of useful information.

BTW, "Next Rank" sounds like a better description than "Next Post Level". It is also shorter, so should fit easily on one line under the Avatar, with the number of posts appearing on the right of that text description. Maybe you could add the editable description as customizable from the admin panel settings? That would be truly ideal.

TheListener

gustavomf

se puede adaptar para que salga en el perfil pero con el MOD Ultimate Profile instalado ?

Sin este sale bien , con este mod no se visualiza y están muy buenos ambos mods !

Gracias

Exsharaen

Again, when using any language other than English at SMF 2, I got this critical error (based on the log) when viewing any profile:

QuoteWrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (member_posts)
Function: summary
File: /.../forum/Sources/Profile-View.php

The cause was the same as I wrote here, and the fix is the same.

Quick fix for SMF 2:
1. Download Profile-View.php (it resides in Sources folder).
2. Open the file you just downloaded with any text editor (Notepad++ preferred).
3. Find any of these:
$context['member']['posts']
and replace with this:
$context['member']['real_posts']
You should find only two pieces of code inside summary function. Don't use Replace All if you're not sure.
4. Save, then reupload that file.

View any member for next post level and check for any errors in the log. It should go away.

Hope this helps :)

TheListener

gustavomf

great, now it works perfect!

how it could change the color to see: Next Level Posts in red?

genial ahora me funciona perfecto !

como hago para que aparesca: Next Level Posts in red?

Gracias !

pixeleyes

How to add NEXT POST LEVEL under the Poster area

in Display.template.php

Advertisement: