News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Drafts

Started by live627, June 24, 2008, 01:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Quote from: FireDitto on February 05, 2014, 04:46:23 AM
Quote from: live627 on January 30, 2014, 04:31:04 AM
Disable template eval, then report back, m'kay..

I have no idea what you are talking about...

You have no idea of what they are talking about, where I'm try to find the actual body of the message around all those silly tag lines....I'm getting too old for all this crap... ;D
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

Burt

On a more serious note, I just install the 2.0.5 version and every time you try to delete a draft it goes to a new page with the following:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<smf>
    <shoutbox>11</shoutbox>
    <updated>0</updated>
</smf>

As you hit the back button in the browser the actual draft message has been deleted, so it works, but is is just that screen with the text that comes up.

Can someone help?

Thanks
If you Sig. line is longer or higher than two line, you are just an attention seeker. Grow up!

live627

I like your humor :D

Can you list your installed mods?

Burt

Quote from: live627 on February 09, 2014, 11:25:53 PM
I like your humor :D

I was dead serious...  ;) Actually I may get one myself that takes two pages to load  ;D. lots of colours and plenty of pointless, useless informations and links... :laugh:  I guess I'm not 12 years old any more....
Oh well....

Do you reckon it has something to do with shoutbox, because the only shoutbox I have installed, is the one that came with Simple Portal 2.3.5...

I also had previously installed the draft version 2.0.3. But I did removed it before installing the 2.0.5

Burt

Hello live627...

I don't know if this will help or not, but I just realise that if you save a draft and just after you have saved (you can still see the green message that confirm that you have save it), you click on the checkbox and select delete, you always get that page with that text.
But if you try to delete the same draft from the Profile page, then it works fine without showing the other page with the text.

Burt

live627

GamePersia

How to edit this line
"Your work has been saved as a draft."
when we save draft,..the line appears in left,...
so i want to modify this line,...
i want to bold this line and adjust it in center and also make it little big !!
Help Needed :'( :'(

GamePersia

How to edit this line
live627 atleast reply to my problem !!
waiting for your reply willingly...... :-\

Burt

Quote from: GamePersia on February 13, 2014, 07:40:05 AM
How to edit this line

To make that bold and in the center just change this line in Draft.english.php

From this:

'Your work has been saved as a draft.',

To This:

'<center><strong>Your work has been saved as a draft.</strong></center>',

I wouldn't make the text any bigger than bold...
I tried and it didn't look good. But if you understand how it works now, you can change any text to anything you want by using the right Syntax...

Burt

Sorry, forgot... You can find the file  Draft.english.php is in Themes/default/languages on your server

GamePersia

Quote from: Burt on February 13, 2014, 09:55:59 PM
Quote from: GamePersia on February 13, 2014, 07:40:05 AM
How to edit this line

To make that bold and in the center just change this line in Draft.english.php

From this:

'Your work has been saved as a draft.',

To This:

'<center><strong>Your work has been saved as a draft.</strong></center>',

I wouldn't make the text any bigger than bold...
I tried and it didn't look good. But if you understand how it works now, you can change any text to anything you want by using the right Syntax...
Burt
Sorry, forgot... You can find the file  Draft.english.php is in Themes/default/languages on your server
It worked,...Thanks,..
but how to increase size ??
by adding this code : <size=xxpt></size>  ???.... ???

Burt

Hi there...

Now, You have understood how it works, but I said "by using the right Syntax"

So in this case use this:

'<strong><center><span style="font-size: 16px;">Your work has been saved as a draft.</span></center></strong>',

You can then change the size of the fonts to what ever you like. If you like to experiment, just make a copy of the original file and just play with the other till you are happy with the results. You should also try to google these kind of questions, as the answers are already all out there....

Now go and play with all the other language text.php file that are inside the folder...  :D
Burt

GamePersia

Quote from: Burt on February 14, 2014, 07:09:54 AM
Hi there...

Now, You have understood how it works, but I said "by using the right Syntax"

So in this case use this:

'<strong><center><span style="font-size: 16px;">Your work has been saved as a draft.</span></center></strong>',

You can then change the size of the fonts to what ever you like. If you like to experiment, just make a copy of the original file and just play with the other till you are happy with the results. You should also try to google these kind of questions, as the answers are already all out there....

Now go and play with all the other language text.php file that are inside the folder...  :D
Burt
Amazing Answer Burt !!... ;D

Burt

Quote from: live627 on February 10, 2014, 05:16:29 PM

Are you still alive?  :)

live627

Burt

So you got me all dress up for the party then nothing!?  8)

I though you would have found the answer to the problem by now.... ;)

It is ok...mate.. You only get the error if you try to delete the draft from the same confirmation page. Other than that, your mod works fine...

Thanks anyway..

Burt

live627

I do not know why/how/what makes that error. Could be SimplePortal, but you also have a ****** tonne of mods installed. So yeah, drawing a blank here...

sardonick007

Quote from: live627 on January 25, 2014, 05:06:28 PM
I've just uploaded the 2.0.3 update which should fix that.

I forgot to say thank you for the update. Works a treat. Thank you for your work.

live627

Quote from: sardonick007 on March 03, 2014, 02:54:48 PM
Quote from: live627 on January 25, 2014, 05:06:28 PM
I've just uploaded the 2.0.3 update which should fix that.

I forgot to say thank you for the update. Works a treat. Thank you for your work.
Thanks for the update!

Pyrhel

Hi there!
I think i found smt strange in the new version. After the update every user can see how much drafts have any other user. Also there is info about the topic subject, the board and the last saved time. Is that a normal behavior and can I stop it from showing that kind of information to any registered member?

FemR

Hi, Just want to report, installed latest version of this mod on SMF 2.0.2.
Everyone can see others' drafts, they can even post others' drafts.
Also 'Save as Draft' in Quick Reply doesn't show.

Advertisement: