News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Am I missing something? Post to be approved-> alert?

Started by jossanaijr, July 20, 2008, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anemdesign

Yeah.. it appears that I am. I just created a regular member account (using another email address) and when this account was verified, I received an email to the email account attached to my moderator account that informed me that a new user has signed up to the forum.

Also, when I "Run Now" the approval scheduled task I do not receive an email either.. so starting to think that it has something to do with the entire moderation process??

Thanks for your prompt assistance by the way. This is very much appreciated.

Arantor

anemdesign

This is one of the first things I checked. From within the moderation area "Notify of items awaiting approval" is checked.

Arantor

No...

Admin > Core Features > Post Moderation

Is there a lit power button on the right?

anemdesign

Arantor

anemdesign

I checked this as well and there are no errors in the error log that relate to this at all. This is why I am a little confused as to why this is not working.??

Arantor

I wouldn't just assume that errors are unrelated.

So, what errors are in the error log?

anemdesign

Well these are the last few errors that are in the log

hxxp:www.pplatepiano.com.au/forum/index.php?action=moderate;area=postmod;sa=replies;start=0;f4c9a11b=b77276bdbd9c8f4c87b1844830cde1d2;delete=108 [nonactive]: Undefined variable: delete_ownFile: /home/pplatepi/public_html/forum/Sources/RemoveTopic.php
Line: 612

hxxp:www.pplatepiano.com.au/forum/index.php?scheduled=mailq;ts=1268117306535 [nonactive] Incorrect authentication data

hxxp:www.pplatepiano.com.au/forum/index.php?action=login2Password [nonactive] incorrect - superteache

I am going to assume that these errors are unrelated to the Moderation as I cannot see this mentioned anywhere in the logs. I am happy to give you access into the forum to check it out for me if this is going to make things easier?

Arantor

Thing is, that second error is ENTIRELY related. You're trying to run a scheduled task, no?

Interesting, what theme are you using? If you log out, clear your browser of cookies and log back in, then try it again what happens?

anemdesign

Oh I didn't realise. Yeah I am trying to run a schedule task but I am also no receiving Moderation notifications which I know are not really scheduled tasks.

I am using 5th designed by pixelslot. I will try and adjust the cookies now and log back in etc. After I remove the cookies and log back in, what I am looking for in terms of getting this working?

Arantor

Um, it working is what you're looking for at least when running the scheduled task part.

Any other errors in the log?

Also, were you trying to delete something above?

Advertisement: