Add Avatar String in SSI + Quick Edit/Quote Problemo (SMF 1.1.5)

Started by Gambi, August 15, 2008, 05:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gambi

I have a heavy forum intergration in my website and I have a system where a forum dedicated to news appears on the front and clicking on each post reveals the same post but on another page on my website, rather than the forum post itself. Either way, I have it set up that replies are set up as comments so overall, it's simply a PHP news system customized via SMF and SSI.php.

What I want however, is to display the user's avatar in 25x25 next to their name. All I really need is the string or code to do so and I can figure out the rest (where to put it and stuff) but everytime I attempt to do so it just never works. Has anybody got any idea? The code is below and I want to put it next to ', $post['poster']['link'], '.

Thanks in advance!

echo '
<h2><div>
<div><font style="text-transform: uppercase;"><b>', $post['poster']['link'], '</font></b> <br><i> ', $post['time'], '</i></div>

<div class="post" style="padding: 2ex 0;">', $post['body'], '</div>
</div>';

Gambi

Any idea? I also have another problem regarding the quick edit and quote button. First off, they're not working anymore since I upgraded to 1.1.5 and this applies to every theme. I tried it on default and I just get stuck on a Loading screen and nothing even happens on my other theme when I just click it. Any idea what could be causing this?

I uploaded my post.php as it may be the cause of it seeing as the themes all act the same.

Gambi

Seriously, I hate to bump topics but I need some guide or support on how to fix this? I've searched forums that have similar problems but they were unanswered too. Ever since I upgraded to 1.1.5 the quick edit and quote buttons do not do anything. Please, I've tried everything I'm capable of and just can't see how this could happen.

Although urgent, I would also still like to know how to do the above post regarding the avatars as well.

Gambi

[SiNaN]

Check out this topic for avatars.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=23578.0

For your AJAX problem, a useless code (probably in index.php) could be causing that. Could be another js script breaking down it. But I don't have more info about that. It could be a good idea to create a topic in 1.x Support board about this issue.
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

Advertisement: