Changement de page d'accueil

Started by Mi², January 23, 2005, 03:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mi²

Bonsoir Meriadoc,

je voulais simplement que les visiteurs non-loggés arrivent sur cette page d'accueil, après, je souhaite qu'il puissent visiter tout le site et le forum, sans les obliger à s'enregistrer

I wanted simply that the visitors not - logged arrive on this homepage, after, I wish than they can visit all the site and the forum, without obliging them to enregister

Pour les membres enregistrés et loggés, arrivée directement sur le forum

For the registered members who are logged, arrived directly on the forum

Sapiens nihil affirmat quad non probet

Alexandre P.

Arf, effectivement: quand on clique sur le bouton "Index", on se rend compte qu'on ne peut pas accéder au forum :-\
Aucun support par M.P., courriel ou messagerie instantanée / No support by P.M., email or I.M.

Meriadoc

i think i am not understanding. To me the problem is solved. Alexandre, could you describe in English what he wants?
Do you want guests to _always_ go to that note you wrote whether on your websites main home page OR on the forum? And that they must register and log in before they can even access any of the website?

But those who are logged in (if always logged in) are sent directly to the forum?

help?
If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side? : Leo Tolstoy
Everything I know I learned from Calvin and Hobbes.
And patience is about the most useful thing you could ever have.  That and backups. : [Unknown]
If I choose to send thee, Tuor son of Huor, then believe not that thy one sword is not worth the sending. : Ulmo, Lord of the Waters - Unfinished Tales, by J.R.R. Tolkien

Alexandre P.

What Mi² wants, is that guests who arrive directly to his forum index (http://hissite.com/forum/) get redirected to PKaccueil.  Then, after they read the note on PKaccueil, guests can access the forum.

Already logged members don't have / must not read the note on PKaccueil.
Guests who access his forum with a specific action or else (ex: http://hissite.com/forum/index.php?topic=25527) don't get redirected to PKaccueil.
Aucun support par M.P., courriel ou messagerie instantanée / No support by P.M., email or I.M.

Meriadoc

Quote from: Alexandre P. on February 03, 2005, 11:53:32 PM
What Mi² wants, is that guests who arrive directly to his forum index (http://hissite.com/forum/) get redirected to PKaccueil. Then, after they read the note on PKaccueil, guests can access the forum.
that doesn't really sound fun/easy to do :P
session stuff, maybe database stuff...
desole pour l'anglais

and thanks Alexandre
If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side? : Leo Tolstoy
Everything I know I learned from Calvin and Hobbes.
And patience is about the most useful thing you could ever have.  That and backups. : [Unknown]
If I choose to send thee, Tuor son of Huor, then believe not that thy one sword is not worth the sending. : Ulmo, Lord of the Waters - Unfinished Tales, by J.R.R. Tolkien

evolus

Alexandre P.

errr, it sounds harder to put this in place than I thought :-\

Non, le problème n'a pas été réglé...

Mi²

Bonjour,

bon et bien à notre niveau nous abandonnons cette option, mais merci tout de même pour vôtre aide, j'espère que cela pourra servir à d'autres ;D
++
Mi²
Sapiens nihil affirmat quad non probet

jpdc91

Bonjour,
je viens de creer mon forum,j'ai également le texte d'aceuil en anglais :(,je ne comprend pas comment et ou il faut modifier pour l'avoir en français ::),savez-vous m'expliqué svp? :)

Alexandre P.

Texte d'accueil ?  Tu veux parler de l'accord d'enregistrement des membres ?

Advertisement: