News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Download page

Started by jukesoft, August 16, 2008, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jukesoft

Hello! I've installed a SMF 2.0 beta 3.1 on my site. I want to know if there is a MOD or something to create and manage a download category.
Thank you!

L.E.: i want to ask you another thing: where can i add my Meta Tags(for Google Sitemaps)

jukesoft

Does enyone know how to do this?

H

Please don't bump your posts within 24 hours. All support is provided by volunteers.

If you'd checked the Mod Site you'd see that there is a meta tag edit mod and a Download Mod however these are only compatible with the 1.1.x series.

Most mod authors haven't upgraded for 2.0 yet as it is still in beta.

However you can edit meta tags manually in Themes / default / index.template.php :)
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

jukesoft

Ok! Thank you very much.

I have another question: how can i modify the forum regulations?

H

Regulations as in the rules you see when you signup? If so you need to edit agreement.txt in the forum directory :)
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

jukesoft

Ok. I'll try. Thank you!

Rumbaar

You should be able to edit it direct from AdminCP->Registration->Registration Agreement
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Deprecated

Or just edit agreement.txt in your forum's root directory. Download, edit, upload.

Rumbaar

If this is solved feel free to mark it as solved otherwise reply with some details of what isn't working.  To mark an issue solved please change the first post message icon to the 'tick' icon  or click the 'Topic Solved' button at the bottom of the thread if available.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: