News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

According to webdev the change has not been made, or at least its not showing, but when I add it if instantly fixes the problem,

What Directory are you getting the style.css from.

its best if you upload all the style.css files from all you themes, or manually edit them in the theme options.
Admin/current theme/edit templates/style.css edit it and add the missing line

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

primetime

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Your welcome, Glad you finally got it solved! :)

SMF 2.0 RC5

ErnieB

I need to know how to grant the access to the kick/ban function to a global moderator of my forum. It says mods have access to the comman but for some reason he dioesnt and hes a global moderator on my forum

TheListener

ErnieB

got previous thing worked out. But i need to know how to get the word "Chat" to appear in the links near the top left. All i have are the numbers in parenthesis for howmany people are in chat but no actual link/word chat. I can click that number in parenthesis to get to the chat room but would like the word "chat" to be there

Sabre™

Install [THIS] mod and see if it helps.
It is probably just a language file(utf8 or another language) thing, the above mod will help to cease that happening visually.
If not, you will need to check if the language strings were added to the template(s).
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

ErnieB

Thanks so much, that worked like a charm! Now i just need to get this awards mod to work and im all set :D

Sabre™

Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

ErnieB

HEH, that mod allowed me to see what i was missing on the other mod so i can now figure it out too. :D

Sabre™

lol Yeah, it's pretty cool, and something I believe should be a default feature, as it assists Everybody, not just the few.
When you get into the nitty gritty of it, you may want to install its  brother mod.
It will help if you allow other languages, and will show you what is missing in language templates other than the default.
Have fun :)

mrtrc266

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the absence and thank you to everyone who has helped support this. I had a pretty big project going on that consumed most of my free time. Things have slowed down a little so I should be able to get back here and give a hand.

Also, I just revamped the FAQ's Page to make it a little easier to read.

Sabre™

That FAQ looks pretty good mate.
Welcome back :)

mrtrc266

Quote from: Sabre™ on October 13, 2009, 04:23:12 PM
That FAQ looks pretty good mate.
Welcome back :)

Thanks, and thank you very much for all your help on this Mod!

TheListener

mrtrc266

Quote from: TheListener on October 13, 2009, 05:02:11 PM
Sure is good to have ya back bud.

Good to be back, looks like you've been very busy. Thanks for all your help!

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Quote from: mrtrc266 on October 13, 2009, 06:11:43 PM

Welcome back, were all happy to help, you have helped us, so right back at ya! :)

SMF 2.0 RC5

mrtrc266

Quote from: ♪ JohnCcCcCc ♫ on October 13, 2009, 06:14:10 PM
Quote from: mrtrc266 on October 13, 2009, 06:11:43 PM

Welcome back, were all happy to help, you have helped us, so right back at ya! :)

Thanks JohnCcCcCc, you guys did great, it's much appreciated. You are all Masters of the AJAX Chat Mod now  ;)

drak91

Hi everyone!
Thanks for this fantastic mod.
I have a problem...when I try write in the shoutbox, I click on "shout/submit", but nothing is shown in chat...
I tried modifying /chat/js/chat.js  about Error Status:0, but my problem still(I have never shown this error, but I would want try...)

Thanks you very much!

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Was your install completely successful?

Which version of SMF are you using?

SMF 2.0 RC5

Advertisement: