AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z3rongod

Can someone help me installing  Ajax Chat New Reply Notification ?

I'm getting the following error:

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /............/forum/Sources/Post.php on line 1972

This is the code that i have edited in post.php

sendNotifications($topic, 'reply');

// Ajax Chat New Reply Notification
global $user_info, $board, $scripturl, $boardName, $topic;
global $smcFunc;
$smcFunc['db_insert']('',
      'ajax_chat_messages',
      array(
         'userID' => 'int', 'userName' => 'string-255', 'userRole' => 'int', 'channel'=> 'int', 'ip' => 'string-255', 'text' => 'string-255',
         ),
      array(
         $posterOptions['id'], $user_info['name'], 1, 0, $posterOptions['ip'], '[color=red][b]New Reply: [url='.$scripturl . '?topic=' . $topic . '.new;topicseen#new'.']'.html_entity_decode($_POST['subject']).'[/url][/b][/color]'
         ),
      array('autopost')
   );
    // End Ajax Chat New Reply Notification
     }
//sendNotifications($topic, 'reply');

// Returning to the topic?

// Notify members of a new post.
function notifyMembersBoard()
{
// Ajax Chat New Topic Notification
global $user_info, $board, $scripturl, $boardName, $topic;
global $smcFunc;
    $smcFunc['db_insert']('',
      'ajax_chat_messages',
      array(
         'userID' => 'int', 'userName' => 'string-255', 'userRole' => 'int', 'channel'=> 'int', 'ip' => 'string-255', 'text' => 'string-255',
         ),
      array(
         $posterOptions['id'], $user_info['name'], 1, 0, $posterOptions['ip'], '[color=red][b]New Topic: [url='.$scripturl . '?topic=' . $topic . '.new#new'.']'.html_entity_decode($_POST['subject']).'[/url][/b][/color]'
         ),
      array('autopost')
   );
    // End Ajax Chat New Topic Notification
global $board, $topic, $txt, $scripturl, $db_prefix, $language, $user_info;
global $ID_MEMBER, $modSettings, $sourcedir;

// Can't do it if there's no board. (won't happen but let's check for safety and not sending a zillion email's sake.)

Thanks

sgsharetalk

Hi there, I would like to know any user has used Ajaxchat on SMF version 1.1.11 successfully ?

and if possible pls help to list-up all the necessary mod and resource for the Ajaxchat Mod installation.

ps: I have browsed the thread and didn't find any discussion on SMF 1.1.11. Forgive me if my miss anything. thanks

jjzx2sr

im using it on version 1.1.11 works flawlessly i might add  if you want ot check it out in action check out my site www.fordpowerms.com make an account and try it out..
If it doesn't fit get a bigger hammer.

qubbah

how about the code to put in tp blockto show who is online?

sgsharetalk

when I am using package manager to install the Ajax Chat here is the error message I got . The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted 
the file I downloaded is  ajax_chat-0.8.3_SMF.zip . is it the correct file? 

mrtrc266

Quote from: sgsharetalk on December 10, 2009, 10:50:57 AM
when I am using package manager to install the Ajax Chat here is the error message I got . The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted 
the file I downloaded is  ajax_chat-0.8.3_SMF.zip . is it the correct file? 

The correct file is here http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1319

sgsharetalk

Thank you for the quick response. but I read the earlier thread I need to install the Ajax Chat first before the MOD..  I download it from here https://blueimp.net/ajax/ however was unable to install.

mrtrc266

Quote from: sgsharetalk on December 10, 2009, 11:03:07 AM
Thank you for the quick response. but I read the earlier thread I need to install the Ajax Chat first before the MOD..  I download it from here https://blueimp.net/ajax/ however was unable to install.

The first thing it says on the mods front page is
QuoteThis mod will install AjaxChat on your smf.

Tested on freshly installed smf 1.1.10/2.0 RC1.2

If you have already attempted to manually install the chat by itself remove all the files and simply upload the mod via the package manager

topbuyer

Any help for me please !

Quote from: topbuyer on December 05, 2009, 03:17:48 AM
I had a look to FAQ earlier as well, just had read now again. But, I couldn't find the answer. Please suggest or point me specifically to FAQ section, if I  missed something in FAQ.

Adding my question here again, so that you don't have go back to look for my question

-----

I saw someone asked same question but looks like no answer as of now. When I type message and click submit button, message is not shown on screen. I tried this on firefox, IE, Chrome.

SMF Version - 1.1.10
AjaxChat Integration      3.2.1

Please suggest

-----
Quote from: mrtrc266 on November 28, 2009, 01:03:46 AM
@ zijO have you tried just refreshing after you've been away for awhile?

@ topbuyer have you taken a look at the FAQ's?

@ kerbob take a look a few pages back there is a download that someone ported to RC2

smp420

Are the any errors in your error log and did you get any errors when you installed it.
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out." -Jack Buck

scimmiotto

is it this mod discontinued? are there pans to support rc2?
Loop code example:
The following statement is FALSE
The previous statement is TRUE.

Arantor

It looks like the author has been busy and not had time to update this officially for RC2 though if you read the last few days, unofficial versions have been published here.

mrtrc266

Quote from: scimmiotto on December 13, 2009, 01:32:19 PM
is it this mod discontinued? are there pans to support rc2?
Quote from: Arantor on December 13, 2009, 02:29:16 PM
It looks like the author has been busy and not had time to update this officially for RC2 though if you read the last few days, unofficial versions have been published here.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=257973.msg2353297#msg2353297

RydiaFromFF2

Hello there. I've gotten the chat mod to install perfectly onto my 1.1.11 but I have a slight problem. I'm able to log into the chat room but any one else who uses their forums log in info (or even guest) are denied entry. How may I go about fixing this?

Arantor

Did you set permissions in Admin > Permissions?

RydiaFromFF2

Quote from: Arantor on December 14, 2009, 03:10:29 AM
Did you set permissions in Admin > Permissions?

uhm. Where would that be exactly hun? The forum or the files?

Edit: oop. I think I found it.

Arantor

In the forum. Admin panel > Permissions. You have to enable permissions for the groups you want to be able to see the chat.

RydiaFromFF2

Nice it worked. now when Log out is clicked in the chat it doesn't log them out lol. I logged in with a test account and my main is still there. oh also, how do I get a "Status" changer like type /away and it'll go "rydiafromff2_afk"

Arantor

I don't know about those, I'm afraid :(

Hopefully someone else who knows this mod (like someone who used it for more than a few minutes) will be able to help.

RydiaFromFF2

Oh ok. Thanks for the push in the right direction though! it really helped me out. I was at a dead end there for a moment. now to fine tune it a tad more and it'll be all peachy!

There is one more question I do have.. i haven't been able to find it in ANY file. how do I change the AJAX Chat in the top left of my page?

Advertisement: