News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicky_uk

Figured it out.. it was a YouTube integration MOD that was conflicting with it.. all working dandy now  ;D

Basinator

I have deinstalled all modifications but I still can't get the shoutbox to appear...and for the chat I still get the 500 internal server error if I click that tab.

Is there any specific PHP version necessary?

TheListener

The 500 error has been mentioned numerous times.

Cobra97

I was wondering if anyone knows why I get this:  "It\'s" when I type this "It's" .    it\"

It's driving me nuts, every time you use '  " and so on it happens.

Thanks
John

TheListener

Quote from: Cobra97 on January 20, 2011, 03:56:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows why I get this:  "It\'s" when I type this "It's" .    it\"

Thanks
John

which language is your forum?

Basinator

TheListener

Quote from: Basinator on January 20, 2011, 04:20:47 PM
Quote from: Brack1 on January 20, 2011, 02:28:18 PM
The 500 error has been mentioned numerous times.
Any fix aviable then?

Might I suggest you usae the search feature?

Basinator

Thanks for the suggestion, but I tried my luck now but I didn't find something useful. Maybe I just use the wrong phrases...if you give me a link I will study by myself then before I ask you again...:P

Cobra97

Quote from: Brack1 on January 20, 2011, 04:00:01 PM

Thanks
John

which language is your forum?

English

italo_anonimo

update for SMF RC4 please!!

i can install version for SMF RC3 for my SMF RC4???

b4pjoe

Thanks
John

I know that was a bug in RC3 and the WYSIWYG editor for posts and pm's. Not sure how it relates to this mod though. Turning off the WYSIWYG editor fixed the problem for me in posts and pm's. I believe it has been fixed in RC4.

mouse92im

Just installed this mod.  Works like a charm!  Thank you...

One question..   Any way I can change the colors of the background in the shoutbox?  I'm sure it was asked in the 377 pages of support, but don't have the time to look thru them all.

Also maybe have an auto-log out on window closing of the chat pop-up?

Thanks!
Ryan

big red

Quote from: big red on January 17, 2011, 08:42:58 PM
   I did not find this in the search function.....

I would like to know how i change the scrolling in the chatrooms?. The new chats enter at the bottom and would like to change that to the top.

Thanks

Anyone know which file controls this for the "chatrooms" ??

big red

Quote from: italo_anonimo on January 20, 2011, 06:39:35 PM
update for SMF RC4 please!!

i can install version for SMF RC3 for my SMF RC4???

Yes - open the "package.info file" and change it like this <version>3.2.1 (modified for SMF 2 RC3,RC4)</version>

Adrek

This Post Notification still works in RC3 ? because everytime i get:
Table 'my-username_s.ajax_chat_messages' doesn't exist
Plik: /home/my-username/public_html/my-url/forum/Sources/Post.php
Linia: 2149

When i try send new topic or reply (topics are sent).
I don't know why he wants this table - my table is smf_ajaxchat_messages (DB name - my-username_s )

///

solved:
i changed 'ajax_chat_messages', to  'smf_ajaxchat_messages' and now it works ;)

but how to change postername to my own name and make message like:
ForumBot: New topic: [Topic_name_with_topic_link], sent by: [username_with_profile_link]
(the same for new replies)

and order of shouts (new shouts on top)  ?

//

and this: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=257973.msg1979606#msg1979606 didn't work :/
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Adrek

so in SMF2 regular user can remove own shouts ?
Polskie wsparcie SMF na simplemachines.org

the simplest solution is most likely the right one

Hoborg

when i install it in 2.0 RC4 captcha images don't load anymore (it shows image block instead).

now i'm using recaptcha instead to find out what the problem is there between this mod and smf's captcha system!

does anyone have the same problem here?
////////////////////////////// O //////////////////////////////

Dave J

Hmm...where to start. I have a test site and I'm running a fresh install of 2.0RC4 with no other mods (at the time I was installing this) installed.

I have overcome the initial problem of the index.template install error by changing the 'find' line to match whats actually in the index.template file for the first mod and the spaces in the install file before the 'echo' before the second mod.

I have change the CHMOD of most of the files and folders to match what has been suggested in this topic. Every time I change something I clear the cache and via the 'Maintenance' and manually, if any files are there, via the FTP.

I have changed permissions I have re-installed over and over again by removing the whole forum and starting again each time.

I sat here yesterday and read pretty much 200 pages of suggestions as to what to do.

No matter what I do I cannot get rid of "ChatBot: Error: Connection status: 500"

Please do not say 'This has been mentioned previously in this thread' or 'Look at the FAQ in mrtrc266 sig' I know all of those and more besides as I went through everything on google yesterday too.

I do have some knowledge of php scripting and can get by making alterations to some code etc but this has got me wishing I had hair to pull out, like the other fella around page 150 ish

The question really is when is this going to be updated to work with RC4 properly? Are the mod creators actually still working on this?

If anyone can give me another thing to try which hasn't been mentioned in this thread I would be grateful, for now I have uninstalled this mod on the test site and will wait for an update.

I would like to say well done to all of those people who have been helping on this site...I have used phpBB for years and I haven't found anywhere that people have been this helpful, so all you helpers give yourselves a big pat on the back.

Regards

Dave
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

clintmyster

Hi there,

I'm getting this error again. I have the latest FABridge.js file in my chat's js folder. Please help

Advertisement: