News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thesikaleon

just installed ajax chat 3.3c on smf 2.0.2

i get an error on top of the chat
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/greeksc/public_html/chat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php on line 283

and chat doesnt work, cant send any message

TheListener

Quote from: thesikaleon on May 01, 2012, 02:44:05 PM
just installed ajax chat 3.3c on smf 2.0.2

i get an error on top of the chat
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/greeksc/public_html/chat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php on line 283

and chat doesnt work, cant send any message

I would suggest you uninstall 3.3c then install 3.2.2 instead which is linked to within my signature.

thesikaleon

Quote from: Old Fossil on May 01, 2012, 02:46:25 PM
I would suggest you uninstall 3.3c then install 3.2.2 instead which is linked to within my signature.

you rock!!! thanks

for some reason it fails install on other themes than default but i dont really care cause i will use default anyway

TheListener

Quote from: thesikaleon on May 01, 2012, 02:55:22 PM
Quote from: Old Fossil on May 01, 2012, 02:46:25 PM

you rock!!! thanks

for some reason it fails install on other themes than default but i dont really care cause i will use default anyway

The test failed just means a manual edit is required. As you only intend to use default there should be no problems.

Walkerneo

The test is failing for 3.2.2 on the Inferno dziner theme and the default theme. The error on the default theme is:

Replace   ./Themes/default/index.template.php

TheListener

Have you looked at the mods parser to see where it failed?

Walkerneo

Quote from: Old Fossil on May 15, 2012, 10:58:52 PM
Have you looked at the mods parser to see where it failed?

What's the mods parser? It's saying Replace ./Themes/default/index.template.php Test failed

Also
Add Before ./Themes/inferno_20rc5/index.template.php Test failed

TheListener

Jane77

Running AjaxChat Integration 3.2.1 on SMF 1.1.16 and cannot locate the logs for the Chat. I've searched on this and don't find logs anywhere in the FTP listing for Chat folder on the server. Does anyone have a suggestion. Is there chat a log viewer? Ta  Jane

TheListener

I found the answer by using the Search facility.

Reply 310 gives the answer.

http://www.yourdomain.com/chat/?viewlogs

Of course swap yourdomain for the name of your forum.

gridfree

sorry for the newb questions, i am 6 hours into SMF and learning, what is a signature, were do i find it? i can not find the download of a compatable ajax chat for smf 2.0.2, complete baby instruction on how to find this mod and install correctly, this is a fresh install and the second package i am trying to install.

TheListener

welcome to smf Gridfree

For the latest version of ajax chat use the link in my signature.

( The area with all the links below the post)

The version you require is 3.2.2

gridfree

thanks tonnes even tho after you pointed it out it was ahhh  :-[  thanks for the fast reply

i guess i have more reading to doo lol
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF

TheListener

QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF

Have a look at the mod emulate link also in my signature.

gridfree

Hi , I tried both 2.0 and 20. RC4 , 20. install but u get a front end error of

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when i try the 2.0 RC4 i get this error in the backend,

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

thanks for the help

TheListener

Send me a temp admin account via pm and I'll have a look if ya like.

fmofmpls

Hello. I've installed this mod for 2.0 rc3 curve. It installed fine, but I'm receiving the following error at the top of the chat room - Notice: Undefined index: show_download in /home/monster/public_html/forum/Sources/TPSubs.php on line 201

I can see the chat room and posting field, but nothing happens when I enter text and hit submit?

Thanks for the support!

TheListener

Is the version you installed the one in my signature? ie 3.2.2

This is the version you need.

fmofmpls

Thanks. I tried to install 3.2.2 and was told that the version is not compatible with my version of smf. I'm using 2.0 rc3.

Advertisement: