Advertisement:

Author Topic: Portal Management PortaMx v1.54 ecl for SMF 2 (updated)  (Read 195957 times)

Offline waplist

• Semi-Newbie
Re: Portal Management PortaMx v1.54 ecl for SMF 2 (updated)
« Reply #560 on: December 12, 2015, 11:31:36 AM »
I am using portamx on 2.0.11. I love that so many options and features are there but at same time its confusing.I also have situation like kindred. Your predifined HTML block show no matter what i change to but when with same setting i create second block on front page it doesmt show up.please help me

Offline feline

• SMF Hero
    • Product developer site
« Reply #561 on: December 13, 2015, 10:49:17 AM »
If you create a new block and save him, you must enable the block in the overview screen. To see all option you have on the overview, move the mouse over the entrys to see a small help ...
More help you can find on http://portamx.com/category/portamx-documentation/
PortaMx has released the version 1.3 of PortaMx-Forum with a built in SEF engine, a integrated Portal and full compatibility with the EU GDPR.
Follow us on our Community

Offline waplist

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #562 on: December 13, 2015, 03:15:33 PM »
Sorry that was redsy fault.It doesnt show that option so i could not figure out it.Its working now.one minor problem is that when installing this mod on redsy theme i got test failed on display.template.php.i went to that file and the code was present there which script is trying to find but its showing test failed. Why?

Offline waplist

• Semi-Newbie
« Reply #563 on: December 13, 2015, 09:52:24 PM »
I think portamx places cookies to show the blocks because when i reset all to other theme it doesnt change the theme but when i clear the cookies it show other theme.This do not happen when portamx is not installed.I dont whats happening with me

Offline feline

• SMF Hero
    • Product developer site
« Reply #564 on: December 14, 2015, 09:31:21 AM »
Any mod and also PortaMx is designed for the default SMF Theme. It works on many other Themes, but not at all. That we can't test. So if you have problems use the default theme specially for the Admin part..
PortaMx has released the version 1.3 of PortaMx-Forum with a built in SEF engine, a integrated Portal and full compatibility with the EU GDPR.

Offline deciph3red

• ClanGOAT
« Reply #565 on: March 13, 2018, 03:12:19 AM »
While installing on a fresh install I am getting errors on the following:
Code: [Select]
1. Replace ./Sources/Load.php Test failed
  1. Add After ./Sources/LogInOut.php Test failed

As far as I can tell, everything seems to be working (on a 6 year old install that has been upgraded) so I decided to REINSTALL a fresh SMF install and a fresh PortaMX install. . . . still getting the exact same error.  What am I doing wrong?

Offline feline

• SMF Hero
    • Product developer site
« Reply #566 on: March 13, 2018, 02:23:20 PM »
I update the PortaMx package today to work with SMF 2.0.15 and also php 7.
This new archive you can download on our Site ..

Fel