Highslide Image Viewer

Started by digger, October 07, 2008, 09:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schlup

Thanks for the heads up about Opera...I don't use it and only about 1 in every 1000 visitors do for our site so i will look into fixing it for Opera.  As far as the iframe is concerned there are thousands of websites that use this particular module with Drupal to integrate the SMF forums in it.  So as far as iframe is concerned I don't know much about it, but I do know that this module is very popular with the drupal community.  Please let me know if you can find a fix for it...or if you know of a similar program to Highslide that doesn't have this issue.

Mdk001

I was wondering if there's a way to open the image in a new window when the user clicks on the "expand to actual size" button, rather than stretching the HS window (which causes it to go outside the viewable area without scrollbars), it would come in handy for those 1600x1200 pics and for users than don't know about middle-clicking to open in a new tab :D

SergeantAsh

Great mod, very impressive.

...but I'm having issues with it and get the attached error, the pages still work but this error occurs in Firefox and IE ( output through Firebug) - any ideas?
Quote"Moderation has been called a virtue to limit the ambition of great men, and to console undistinguished people for their want of fortune and their lack of merit."

ysNoi

Thanks for sharing this mod...! I love it..!

@ last, I have a success edit...! Thanks again..!

Edit :
Quote from: fals on October 08, 2008, 02:54:47 PM
Works perfect !
[allready tweeked it a bit  ;D ]
http://www.fg-forum.dk/smf/index.php?topic=25035.0

I realy like this one fals, would you share me how to do a tweak..?

I tried posting an /img code from photobucket and it seems the image is very large, can someone help me what to do in a way that large images will be automatically be resize..?

Thanks...!
"Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it."

Mdk001

Quote from: Mdk001 on January 28, 2009, 12:29:56 PM
I was wondering if there's a way to open the image in a new window when the user clicks on the "expand to actual size" button, rather than stretching the HS window (which causes it to go outside the viewable area without scrollbars), it would come in handy for those 1600x1200 pics and for users than don't know about middle-clicking to open in a new tab :D

On a partially related note, is it supposed to open images that aren't thumbnails as well?
Kinda silly to open an image which is already displayed at its actual size on the forum...

AlenNS

I would like to have my images attached like it is on second picture. Is it possible to do?
Thanks in advance! :)

Picture 1 ( now ):

Picture 2:

digger

Quote from: AlenNS on February 01, 2009, 09:11:08 PM
I would like to have my images attached like it is on second picture. Is it possible to do?

Modify your theme files.

SergeantAsh

Quote from: digger on February 02, 2009, 04:19:29 AM

Modify your theme files.

Wouldn't this involve adding a loop and a counter script to add a carriage return after x number images? Not necessarily as simple as 'editing your theme' Alen as far as I know.
Quote"Moderation has been called a virtue to limit the ambition of great men, and to console undistinguished people for their want of fortune and their lack of merit."

AlenNS

Quote from: digger on February 02, 2009, 04:19:29 AM

Modify your theme files.
I wouldn't even ask if I could do this as simple as you told me that.
Earlier I have modified my Babylon theme and I had several errors.
My attached pictures was like on picture 2, but when there are combined attachments like jpg and zip or rar, then attached files going one across other.
Now I'm using default theme and I've asked on this theme because I'm using this mod expecting I'll get little precise answer, but obviously I was wrong. :/

SergeantAsh

I wouldn't even ask if I could do this as simple as you told me that.

I agree mate, his answer wasn't entirely helpful.

I actually don't think editing the theme is the key here anyway, but I'm not entirely sure either :(

AlenNS

I hope that he'll find some time to help me with this. :)
Look at this theme, but there was Babylon theme and there was no HS Image Viewer.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=247687.msg1601244#msg1601244

AlenNS

ghof

I tried to install this, i got no errors of any kind, i then checked if it work, and it doesnt,  it opens a new window, i have checked all files, and all looks ok,  highslide map is there too...i dont understand  :'(

Does someone know whats wrong?

I also hva smf media gallery....

AlenNS

Picture 1 ( now ):

Picture 2:

Bump.

AlenNS

digger

AlenNS

Quote from: digger on February 08, 2009, 03:18:24 PM
Quote from: AlenNS on February 08, 2009, 02:11:41 PM
Bump

Use other topic for your bumping, please.
Thank you, you're very helpfull!
I'm using your mod, which topic should I bump?
Seronjo

digger

Quote from: AlenNS on February 08, 2009, 04:12:15 PM
Quote from: digger on February 08, 2009, 03:18:24 PM
Quote from: AlenNS on February 08, 2009, 02:11:41 PM
Bump

Use other topic for your bumping, please.
Thank you, you're very helpfull!
I'm using your mod, which topic should I bump?
Seronjo

This mod don't modify themes or post layouts.

AlenNS

LinK187

Is there a way to disable this mod in an image tag? It's preventing a banner add (.gif) from working. You click on it and it just hangs on the spinny load thing when it should link to a thread on the forum.

Advertisement: