News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF 2.1.4 Released

Started by shawnb61, June 10, 2023, 01:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpf

This is wonderful!
Don't email me, PM me, IM me, contact me, look at me, breath on me, or even attempt to think about thinking of contacting me.  If you do, I will send you to the correct forum to post, where I will promptly tell you that you posted in the wrong forum.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: Steve on June 11, 2023, 07:35:00 AMThank you and congratulations to everyone involved.

Echoing this as well.

Antechinus

Congratulations on the release. :)

savo

Thanks everybody!  :)

HendriXXX

Thank you very much! Update working goooooood.. :)

shorel

Many thanks for your hard work -- Much appreciated

Sudhakar Arjunan

Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

revgreed

Thank you for everything as always!!

ozbob

evgeniyk

Thank you for release!  :)

gisfreak

thank you for the awesome job  :-*
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

iMiKK

thank for update  ;)

-Rock Lee-

Well the cold has me a bit like Internet Explorer slow but sure :P, congrats on the great job guys :D!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

ppt-ai

Effortlessly upgraded three forums, minor theme hiccup aside. SMF proved reliable. More upgrades ahead, but smooth sailing so far.

{OCS}PaPa-D

THANK YOU! Appreciate all the work you continue to put into SMF!

Apllicmz

Thanks for all the bug fixes and upgrades.

Weirdo

Pretty late getting to the party on this one, but wonderful news on the release on 2.1.4 actually testing it out on a test site of mine.

Arskrigitsioniets

After 10 years it finally released  :D Thank for you work and that you don't abandon this engine, I'm waiting for 3.0

FinalBoss

FleetfooMike

Belated note to observe that we finally updated from a slightly flaky 2.1rc version, with minimal hassle.

Thanks for a great update - users definitely noticed some of the quality-of-life/UI improvements :D

Advertisement: