News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Theme problem

Started by Marsh, October 16, 2008, 12:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh

Heres a test user to try it with

username:misshoover
password:testuser

Ok, so when you got my site located at: www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf

You see a theme working perfectly. But now please log on with the test user.

The theme works great accept when you goto

Show unread posts since last visit.
or
Show new replies to your posts.

This just happened when i upgraded to beta 4. (My Smf charter membership just ran out).

So any advice on how to get my theme to work in those sections. I dont know anything about themes. When i moved over at first i fixed my theme by moving a file over from the default theme. Since it is a theme built for a non beta version of SMF. Since i cant upgrade is there a file i could drag over? or some way to fix this?.

Thanks for any help i may receive.
625,195 Posts in 50,808 Topics by 34,295 Members.

Powered by SMF 2.0

www.touchofdeathproductions.com

Marsh

Powered by SMF 2.0

www.touchofdeathproductions.com

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Which theme is that ? Are you sure that the theme you are using is compatible with 2.0 versions ?

That seems to be a bit of Css mess. I would like to test it myself on my server if the same happens with me. If not then you may try to replace the current css file with a fresh one which might bring things back.

Marsh

its a custom made theme so its not compatible no. But i dont no how to make it compatible. I dont have a fresh CSS file.