Get to know the team: NIBOGO

Started by Nibogo, July 18, 2010, 02:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

QuoteWhat time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? 1:00 - 3:30 AM to 11 AM
I wish if I could do that. :P

Apart from vacations, I have to wake up by 7 but I just can't sleep early.

Nibogo

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on August 16, 2010, 11:30:51 AM
QuoteWhat time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? 1:00 - 3:30 AM to 11 AM
I wish if I could do that. :P

Apart from vacations, I have to wake up by 7 but I just can't sleep early.

Well the post was made on vacations, right now I have to wake up by 6 a.m :( less weekends and thursday

Masterd

Acans

"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Masterd

Aportadordelmix

Felicitaciones Nibogo!!!

Muy merecido tenes tú rango.

Acans

"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Masterd

gbsothere

I don't get down to the bottom of the front page very often, so I'm only just now finding this thread.  I didn't realize that you're an Apple fan, NIBOGO.  *high five*  I've been using Macs since the 80s.  I still have my first Macintosh 128K (and it still runs just fine).  I can't bear to ever get rid of one, so my office looks like a Mac museum.

;)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Nibogo

Quote from: gbsothere on October 14, 2010, 08:29:41 PM
I don't get down to the bottom of the front page very often, so I'm only just now finding this thread.  I didn't realize that you're an Apple fan, NIBOGO.  *high five*  I've been using Macs since the 80s.  I still have my first Macintosh 128K (and it still runs just fine).  I can't bear to ever get rid of one, so my office looks like a Mac museum.

;)

Pretty cool! :) I always have wondered if at the beginning Mac was as good as it's now; I guess I'll be having my current Mac Computer, it's just awesome.

Masterd

Did you ever tried to use Windows?

Advertisement: