News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

applying mods ftp ???

Started by Matdragon, December 10, 2008, 02:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matdragon

hey,

i dont know where else to put this, so im posting here,

i can upload packages and mods to my 1.1.7 smf fine, but when i have to apply them, its asks for my ftp infromation, fair enough. anyway once ive entered them, it doesnt damn work ??

it just says "Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again. " even when i have entered them correctly, so i do what it says and still no luck! before i re-set my forum 2  days ago, i had the same problem, until yesterday when i tried it and i didnt have to enter the information, and i had changed nothing ???

i know one of my friends desnt have to enter this info  either, with the exact same package, 1.1.7 , on the same day. when he clicks apply mod, it does it and applys the mod ...

any help on this is greatly appretiated, sorry if ive been a bit jagged on what ive said, its just its tingling my nerves lol  :D :D

cheers guys, hope to hear from somebody soon ! ;D ;D

matt
I am the Founder and adim of one of the uk's fastest growing Rc Tank forums, www.rctankwarfare.com

Become a member today!

IchBin™

You should post support questions in the boards that are labeled with the same version of SMF that you are using. If you look at the top of that support board you will see this sticky.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=278824.0
IchBin™        TinyPortal

H

Hi Matdragon. Do you require any further assistance? :)
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Advertisement: