News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

On / Off Avatar Frame

Started by Suki, January 07, 2009, 12:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suki

Quote from: ^HeRaCLeS^ on August 13, 2011, 06:19:41 AM
Hi Miss.

I downloaded the mod to see the improvements and I realized that you have a small bug

If you set different sizes: External avatars and Uploadable avatars
Only take the size of the External.

I attached images

Regards

I'm going to check this.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Suki

After a quick check you're right,   the query that populates $user_profile does not fetch the attach's height and width, I will have to modify that query a little bit to be able to obtain the attached avatar's width.

I tracked it just in case I forgot about this:

http://missallsunday.com/issue.9.0/
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

^HeRaCLeS^

I have a mod designed like this, and instead of giving style to a div, give it directly to the image style.

Maybe you can do so. That way you have to not check the size.

Regards ;)
^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

Suki

It will be probably easier, yet you will need to modify the image to give the ID or class.

I prefer a div because it allows you to have more control over the frame.

Anyway it is solved, was  just a matter of adding a.width  to the query, that way $profile['width']  is available and can be used.

^HeRaCLeS^

Quote from: Miss All Sunday
It will be probably easier, yet you will need to modify the image to give the ID or class.

Yes yes :D

Quote from: Miss All Sunday
Anyway it is solved, was  just a matter of adding a.width  to the query, that way $profile['width']  is available and can be used.

Excellent  ;)
Glad you found a solution.

Regards
^HeRaCLeS^
*¤×• Ni te molestes en enviarme un Mp porque el soporte lo doy solo por el foro •×¤*

SMFPersonal

Suki

New version 2.0.1:

Changelog

30/08/2011  version 2.0.1

fixed a bug with uploaded avatars width.

^HeRaCLeS^

Excellent work. Congratulations Miss ;)
^HeRaCLeS^

SMFPersonal

Hackathon

Thanks.. I love this mod.. . :)

Suki

New version

Changelog
04/01/2012  version 2.0.2
-Compatibility for 2.0.x
-Minor bug fixes

Bugo

HTML validation errors:
Quotedocument type does not allow element "div" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "button", "ins", "del" start-tag

Suki

Bugo

Hristo

Suki, first of all thank you for the mod.

Today I found something related to the mod you may want to know. Check this thread:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=495886.0

I'm not qualified to say it's mod's bug, or if the mod just triggers/reveals some SMF bug. Either ways I have no any other troubles with this mod.

Suki

And whats the actual problem?

This mod doesn't mess with sessions in any way and it doesn't sent any headers either,  this mod is just a big ternary, I?m sorry but I see no relation between your problem and this mod.

Hristo

The problem is:
http://bg-gradina.org/test-1.php - new forum install + this mod installed
http://bg-gradina.org/test-2.php - new forum install no mods installed

On top of the first linked page I see these lines:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hobiseme/public_html/bg-gradina/test-1/Sources/Load.php:2753) in /home/hobiseme/public_html/bg-gradina/test-1/Sources/Subs.php on line 3335

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hobiseme/public_html/bg-gradina/test-1/Sources/Load.php:2753) in /home/hobiseme/public_html/bg-gradina/test-1/Sources/Subs.php on line 3336

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hobiseme/public_html/bg-gradina/test-1/Sources/Load.php:2753) in /home/hobiseme/public_html/bg-gradina/test-1/Sources/Subs.php on line 3342

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hobiseme/public_html/bg-gradina/test-1/Sources/Load.php:2753) in /home/hobiseme/public_html/bg-gradina/test-1/Sources/Subs.php on line 3345

I had tested it on a forum with 75 mods installed only after I uninstalled this mod the warnings disappeared, so I thought it's somehow related to the mod. But as I said I have never had any other problems with it.

Please, note, I do not ask for support. It really looks like this is an odd case, so do not bother with it. I just wanted to point it out. I will find a way to achieve what I want without using template_header();

Once again, thank you for the mod!

Edit: Found the reason for the warnings. The mod adds extra row after the ?> in Load.php

Suki

Thanks, I updated the mod to remove the extra stuff.

tMicky

Quote from: Suki on January 27, 2013, 08:39:32 AM
Thanks, I updated the mod to remove the extra stuff.

After installing this mod, I keep getting these errors:
http://mydomain.com/index.php?http://mydomain.com/Themes/Music_2_0/css/avatar_frame_mod.css
8: Undefined index: disable_avatar
File: ../Themes/Music_2_0/BoardIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)
Line: 202

Strangely, this error doesn't show up in my local host test site. Any suggestions?

Advertisement: