News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Missing Templates

Started by Ishmell, January 18, 2009, 03:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishmell

Hi,
I download some templates from the Themes site here and when I upload them to the smf forum and activate it there are sometimes missing parts to the template. Like the Home, Help, Logout and all those buttons go missing but you can tell they are supposed to be there. There is also a whole bunch of other things that go missing. Could there be something im not doing right when im uploading? I usually select the zip in which the theme is in to upload.

greyknight17

It sounds like you are installing it correctly. Is this happening to all the themes or certain ones? Which theme is giving you this problem now?

Ishmell

The current themes work just fine. Any new theme I upload that hasnt came with the smf has this problem.

greyknight17

Are all these themes you are installing compatible with SMF 2.0? I know there are still a bunch of themes that only work with SMF 1.1.x

Ishmell

Actually I think that may be the problem. Because I just searched smf 2.0 and installed one of the themes and seems to be working fine. I didnt know they were not compatible with each other. Thanks allot.  ;D

greyknight17

No problem. Yeah, make sure you check the versions for compatibility. The same applies to mod installs.

Topic marked as solved.

Advertisement: