Topic Solved

Started by [SiNaN], January 19, 2009, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SiNaN]

Do you have any other mods installed? It might be a Package Manager issue.
Former SMF Core Developer | My Mods | SimplePortal

Chronus

you can see in the picture which mods I have installed

[SiNaN]

Sorry, I was in the wap mod. Try deleting (not uninstalling) the package and installing again.

phpMyTony

Great mod :) How can I add a button to say Topic Solved, like the ones on this forum? I mean so that they are at the top and the bottom and they say topic solved.

Marduke

REALLY nice mod!

Only thing that would make it at all better for me would be a default message icon for topics that are unsolved.  Is there any way to edit this in?  Would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

B.SkiLLs

I tryied checkin other solved mod and nobody is messing with that and i might see if i can mod it to work for 1.1.8 but..

is this one mod'able to work with 1.1.8 ??

VICKTORY THE UNDERDOG Documentary – Pitbulls the untold true story

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

Jossy123

My english is bad, i hope you understand me. :-X
I've installed the mod, but it don't work... :-\

I use the default theme.
When I go to Boards > Modify board, I see the "Topic Solved Board:". But I can't set a topic to solved/un solved.
Check the attached images please..

Thanks before.

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: Josephine on April 17, 2009, 05:24:16 AM
My english is bad, i hope you understand me. :-X
I've installed the mod, but it don't work... :-\

I use the default theme.
When I go to Boards > Modify board, I see the "Topic Solved Board:". But I can't set a topic to solved/un solved.
Check the attached images please..

Thanks before.
What language is your forum set to mainly ?? Also did you maybe have to add the images into that themes image folder your using ??

This is a must read & watch. Then Buy your DVD today. You will not regret it. Totally AWESOME. Best i ever seen. --

Jossy123

It is set to Dutch, but I have the same problem if I set it to English...
there's one image: topic_solved.gif in $imagesdir/post.

B.SkiLLs

try using English (not english-uf8] and putting the image in $themesdir/images

Jossy123

Thanks for reply. But it don't work...

B.SkiLLs

Quote from: Josephine on May 07, 2009, 02:37:34 AM
Thanks for reply. But it don't work...

Have you tried or double checked the install with the manual edits to make sure every thing wwas there and installed correctly ??

Maybe even try first to uninstall and install by doing it the manual way.

Check those just by going threw your files and then get back to us.

Im about to reinstall this mod myself and ill let you know if i get the same issue. I didnt before but i will check also but go ahead and double check yours the way i just explained :)

loveyoyo

Sorry, I come from Taiwan, so my english is very pool, hope someone can understand me.

If I selected 'Topic Solved', I hope this topic cannot reply (not including Administrator,Global Moderator,Moderator), how do I edit file?

Thanks in advance.

SMF Version : 2.0 RC1

loveyoyo

Quote from: loveyoyo on May 13, 2009, 02:38:38 PM
Sorry, I come from Taiwan, so my english is very pool, hope someone can understand me.

If I selected 'Topic Solved', I hope this topic cannot reply (not including Administrator,Global Moderator,Moderator), how do I edit file?

Thanks in advance.

SMF Version : 2.0 RC1

install.xml

search

<file name="$sourcedir/Display.php">
<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[ $context['topic_first_message'] = $topicinfo['id_first_msg'];]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[ $context['topic_first_message'] = $topicinfo['id_first_msg'];
$context['topic_solved'] = $topicinfo['is_solved'];
$context['can_solve_topic'] =  (allowedTo('solve_topic_any') || (allowedTo('solve_topic_own') && $user_info['id'] == $topicinfo['id_member_started'])) && $board_info['topic_solved'];]]></add>
</operation>
<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[t.num_replies, t.num_views, t.locked, ms.subject, t.is_sticky]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[t.num_replies, t.num_views, t.locked, ms.subject, t.is_sticky, t.is_solved]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

replace

<file name="$sourcedir/Display.php">
<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[ $context['topic_first_message'] = $topicinfo['id_first_msg'];]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[ $context['topic_first_message'] = $topicinfo['id_first_msg'];
$context['topic_solved'] = $topicinfo['is_solved'];
$context['can_solve_topic'] =  (allowedTo('solve_topic_any') || (allowedTo('solve_topic_own') && $user_info['id'] == $topicinfo['id_member_started'])) && $board_info['topic_solved'];]]></add>
</operation>
<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[t.num_replies, t.num_views, t.locked, ms.subject, t.is_sticky]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[t.num_replies, t.num_views, t.locked, ms.subject, t.is_sticky, t.is_solved]]></add>
</operation>
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[$context['is_locked'] = $topicinfo['locked'];]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[$context['is_solved'] = $topicinfo['is_solved'];]]></add>
</operation>
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[$context['can_reply'] &= empty($topicinfo['locked']) || allowedTo('moderate_board');]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[$context['can_reply'] &= $context['is_solved'] == '0' || allowedTo('moderate_board');]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

KensonPlays

Will someone help me get this set up on SMF 2.0 RC1-1? please?

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

[SiNaN]

It works fine with 2.0 RC1-1.

Eclipse16V

Yes,
it works fine with 2.0 RC1-1
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

KensonPlays

Well, I downgraded to 1.1.9 and does it work for 1.1.9?

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

[SiNaN]

Nope, but there is one for 1.1.9 by Grudge.

dansmark

I installed "Topic Sloved 1.1", but don't find any evidence it is there (other than in the "Package Manager").

Any clue why I can't see anything related to it?
Does it respond to new topics posted "after" I've installe the Mod?

Thanks!

Advertisement: