News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Posters information position - missing ?

Started by nikku, February 22, 2009, 08:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikku

In old 1.1.8 we had Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Posters information position to change avatar position to the left or top of the post. I went to Theme Settings in 2.0 rc1 and I cannot find anything like that ?

suggestion : wide so far away the post from avatar (if in the left) - bring it closer  :-[ to much space left, thats why i want to change on top of post, but how ?

My second problem. In security spam I added 2 questions, responded with no, no, save, but is no question appearing at registration ?

Rumbaar

This option was theme specific, I take it you were using a custom theme.  You'll need to see if the custom theme you were using in 1.1.x has a 2.0 RC1 version.  If so, installing that theme and using it should return that option.

As for design the template system allows for you to customize the position and layout however you like.  If you want it closer and in another spot, be sure to edit the Display.template.php file.

2.  Make sure you've enabled Require verification on registration page in the Anti-spam area.   Also make sure you've set a value in Number of verification questions user must answer.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Advertisement: