News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[FREE] Making membergroup images for free!

Started by phpMyTony, February 28, 2009, 10:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phpMyTony

Right, I have decided to start creating membergroup images for people.
I have created some already that you can use:

UPDATED -->

UPDATED -->

Just request here with the info:

Words on it:
Main Colour:

:)
[/]

Deaks

Friend, Warned and Banned all look the same, it may be better for you to recolour thes, the same with Joker, Developer and Sponsor.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

phpMyTony

Do you have any colour reccomendations for them?

Deaks

well they are all quite different but colors are rerally up to you but you shouldnt use the same colors for any badges as it will confuse users.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

phpMyTony

Well, I reckon I could just change the Friend one, as warned and banned should really be same colour. I wanna keep developer and support and joker the same as i use joker on my forum.

Deaks

its your choice but when is a developer the same as support? and joker one why not make it multicolored
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

phpMyTony

Ah, good idea for the joker one. So, what colour should I change developer or support to?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Deaks

you do know they are missing the border around them ... oddly they look better without the border :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

phpMyTony

Yeah, I know :D I noticed that the Owner one was the best one, in my opinion, and it didnt have a proper border. So, I've started to make them without a thick border :)

- Lawrence -

Sorry, could you make another one which says "Staff", I don't mind what colour, but a different one would be nice ;).

Advertisement: