News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fwitt

Quote from: clairebear on August 16, 2008, 10:16:59 AM
I am having problems as well.

I had the Arcade and SMF 1.1.5

When I uninstalled it, I still have an empty box where the Arcade settings used to be.
My members do not have a profile tab anymore. They just have Logout, Home, and Search
I can not find ANY permissions for profiles.
I have an empty catergory with General Permissions and nothing in it.
Members can not upload or change avatars

And all of this since the uninstallment of the arcade.
Pictures are included.
http://www.centralalliancepi.com

looks like you need to remove the edits that you did to your themes templates, The Arcade currently does not install/uninstall from any theme except the default theme. The edits you did manually to your theme when you installed the arcade will need to be undone

SuperZambezi

im having a problem - me, the admin can only access the arcade wothout it telling me that i am not allowed to play any games but my test account can with no problem. I tried to mess with the post required stuff but still nothing. Thanks for any help.

memyselfandI

170 pages of posts is really hard to go through, I went through some of them but I didn't find a solution for my problem for some reason I am unable to submit any scores for the arcade. The submit link won't work on any game. Anyone have any idea why that might be happening?

rider

Quote from: Ur_Irish_Rose on August 12, 2008, 09:05:34 PM
Hi

I am having huge problems with the forum arcade, I have over 4000 games installed and most of the scores aren't saving anymore.

We've recently changed hosts and the forum does have a few errors happening which are being looked at but is there a fix for the scores not saving???

Thanks
Sharon
Chances are with 4000 games you have  gamedata folders with them.try and upload the folders again.see if that helps.

rider

Quote from: memyselfandI on August 19, 2008, 10:39:56 PM
170 pages of posts is really hard to go through, I went through some of them but I didn't find a solution for my problem for some reason I am unable to submit any scores for the arcade. The submit link won't work on any game. Anyone have any idea why that might be happening?
Where did you get the games from?Not all games work with the arcade.

rider

Quote from: SuperZambezi on August 18, 2008, 07:41:03 PM
im having a problem - me, the admin can only access the arcade wothout it telling me that i am not allowed to play any games but my test account can with no problem. I tried to mess with the post required stuff but still nothing. Thanks for any help.
Check the categories and games permissions.all the members permissions.

SuperZambezi

taht did the trick. thanks  ;D

bullbreedluverz

not really a support question but anyone have any good links for games that actually work with smf arcade that they could share  :D

God Of Mana

Getting this error when i try to change the catagory of a game.

QuoteYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 2
File: /home/brandon/public_html/forums/Sources/ManageGames.php
Line: 176

My ManageGames.php is exactly as i got it, no changes.

SA™

Quote from: bullbreedluverz on August 20, 2008, 07:41:58 AM
not really a support question but anyone have any good links for games that actually work with smf arcade that they could share  :D

games games games i have oiver 2000 games to dl at my site you  can dl as ctagorys and single game downloads

http://sleepy-arcade.ath.cx/dev/index2.php

you have to reg to dl tho
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

City Builder

Quote from: wdm2005 on August 20, 2008, 05:05:33 PM

How many sides does a square have?

I attempted to register on your site, and the antibot question was how many sides does a square have and I answered 4, which was incorrect so I answered four which was also incorrect.  Are we thinking in 3D space and I have to answer 6 or six to pass the antibot question or is it broken?

The next question is how many sides does a heptagon have.  Huh, a what?  Would be much easier with simple plus mathmatics I think and just as secure.

SA™

i didnt do that mod its the way it comes
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

bullbreedluverz

Quote from: wdm2005 on August 20, 2008, 05:05:33 PM
Quote from: bullbreedluverz on August 20, 2008, 07:41:58 AM

games games games i have oiver 2000 games to dl at my site you  can dl as ctagorys and single game downloads

cheers ill check ur site out

johny000

hello guys how are you i love your mad  thank soo much for this moad

i have one Q

i'm runing  smf v1.1.5

i made demo image in  Photoshop here is

is there is any way  i can make my arcade page look like the photo i made in Photoshop  or some thing close to it

bullbreedluverz

ive installed a pile of games but installed them as disabled just whilst i loaded them all in but now cant find how to enable them....... HELP!!! my members are chomping at the bit and ready to lynch me...........

City Builder

Just go into your forums admin panel, and click on the games link to where it shows you a listing of all the games that are installed, then click on any of them and checkmark the box to enable them, and adjust any other paramaters you may need to do from that properties page for each game.  It can be quite a lengthy process having to manually enable all games if they are installed disabled, as I've not found a mass enable way of doing it, perhaps short of deleting all the disabled games and reinstalling them again, though I don't know if that is easier or even the way to do it in a massive way.

But that is how you enable the game...
1. Go to forum admin panel
2. Click on "Games" in the games control panel
3. Click on any of the games names that are listed there.
4. Checkmark the box to enable the game
5. Adjust any other paramaters for the individual game
6. Rinse and Repeat until you are done.

If someone knows a faster way, please speak up.

bullbreedluverz

thanx city builder

memyselfandI

Quote from: rider on August 20, 2008, 12:01:56 AM
Quote from: memyselfandI on August 19, 2008, 10:39:56 PM
Where did you get the games from?Not all games work with the arcade.

Only what came with it so far. I haven't installed any extras

rider

Quote from: bullbreedluverz on August 21, 2008, 07:35:29 AM
ive installed a pile of games but installed them as disabled just whilst i loaded them all in but now cant find how to enable them....... HELP!!! my members are chomping at the bit and ready to lynch me...........
you'll have to enable each game.goto admin>games and click the edit tab and enable them.

Advertisement: