News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravac

ArcadeAdmin.serbian-utf8.php (Latinic)
Arcade.serbian-utf8.php          (Latinic)

Both files are in Attachment  :D

Modifications.serbian-utf8.php

$txt['arcade'] = 'Arcade';
$txt['arcade_admin'] = 'Arcade Admin';   
$txt['arcade_manage_games'] = 'Igre';
$txt['arcade_manage_category'] = 'Kategorije';
$txt['arcade_settings'] = 'Funkcije';

// Permission names and help
$txt['permissiongroup_arcade'] = 'Arcade';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_view'] = 'Vidi Arcade';
$txt['permissionhelp_arcade_view'] = 'Možete pristupiti "Arcade" i koristiti osnovne funkcije kao pretragu i belezenje skorova';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_play'] = 'Igraj na Arcade';
$txt['permissionhelp_arcade_play'] = 'Omogucava clanu da igra Arcade, igre koje ima pravo da igra';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_admin'] = 'Administrcija arcade';
$txt['permissionhelp_arcade_admin'] = 'Arcade Administarator može Instalirati/Izmeniti/Izbrisati igre, Izbrisati skorove i izmeniti funkcije za Arcade';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_favorite'] = 'Koristi funkciju Favoriti';
$txt['permissionhelp_arcade_favorite'] = 'Omogucava clanu da stavi igru u Favorite kao i da ih ukloni iz Favorita';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_submit'] = 'Sacuvaj skorove';
$txt['permissionhelp_arcade_submit'] = 'Omogucava clanovima da sacuvaju njihove skorove.';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_rate'] = 'Ocenjivanje igara';
$txt['permissionhelp_arcade_rate'] = 'Dozvoljava clanovima da ocene igre.';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_comment'] = 'Omogucava da komentarišu/izmene komentar';
$txt['permissionhelp_arcade_comment'] = 'Omogucava clanovima da izmene komentar, svoj ili bilo koji';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_comment_any'] = 'Bilo koji';
$txt['permissionname_arcade_comment_own'] = 'Svoj';

// Errors if they can't do something
$txt['cannot_arcade_play'] = 'Nije vam dozvoljeno da igrate igre!';
$txt['cannot_arcade_view'] = 'Nije vam odobren pristup Arcade.';
$txt['cannot_arcade_favorite'] = 'Nije vam dozvoljeno da stavite igre u Favorite';
$txt['cannot_arcade_rate'] = 'Nije vam dozvoljeno da ocenjujete igre';
$txt['cannot_arcade_comment_own'] = 'Nije vam dozvoljeno da komentarišete';

// Who's online
$txt['who_arcade'] = 'Pregleda Arcade index';
$txt['who_arcade_play'] = 'Igra.. <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=arcade;sa=play;game=%d">%s</a> na Arcade';
$txt['who_arcade_highscore'] = 'Pregleda najvece skorove od <a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=arcade;sa=play;game=%d">%s</a> na Arcade';

// Help
$txt['arcade_max_scores_help'] = 'Maximum skorova koji ce biti sacuvani po clanu. (0 za neograniceno)';
$txt['arcade_membergroups_help'] = 'Ovim grupama ce biti dozvoljeno da igraju i gledaju najvece skorove. Ostali nece videti ovu igru, jedino ako im admini dozvole.';

jmil

I did do my DUE DILIGENCE and searched - but i didn't see this.

How to turn off ARCADE notifications? Members are tired of emails every time a new high score is made.

This is probably very easy and I am over looking a stupid easy fix! So a bit of help Please!

matasanos

Quote from: jmil on September 29, 2008, 02:23:11 PM
I did do my DUE DILIGENCE and searched - but i didn't see this.

How to turn off ARCADE notifications? Members are tired of emails every time a new high score is made.

This is probably very easy and I am over looking a stupid easy fix! So a bit of help Please!

sorry for not being so much explicit..
in smfarcade.info you have that info...look at forums

i think i see that solution there

jmil

Found it - Its fixed - Thanks!

cammy1568

When i install this mod it pops up with a message;

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

So i install the code manually for the /Themes/default/index.template.php and the code you have to find isnt there if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('search',

Game-Flight

Join Us Today! And help us out!

dkinser

I installed this Mod about 2 months ago.  Has worked fine since the installation.   As of this morning, when you click on any game, the page goes to:

Please wait while checking session... (Skip)

It never changes, if you click (Skip), it goes to a white page with the word TRUE at the top left.

We've added no additional mods prior to this, we've made no changes.

SMF Forum 1.1.6
SMF Arcade 2.0.14

patalete

There is any option to prevent/stop logging the "You are not allowed to play games!" msg showed to guests in the forum error log section??

I'm runnig smf 1.1.6
Arcade 2.0.15

thanks

mogster

I got "Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed"
Do I just have to add index.php?action=arcade to the top menu? Or is there more to add than that?

bros

Quote from: mogster on October 09, 2008, 03:16:26 PM
I got "Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed"
Do I just have to add index.php?action=arcade to the top menu? Or is there more to add than that?

Use the package parser and add the part manually

rider

Quote from: mogster on October 09, 2008, 03:16:26 PM
if you are using the default theme then you can install the arcade with that message.all its doing is adding the button code to it.If you're not using the default theme then you'll have to edit code to make it appear in the theme you're using.

The Cadet

I am not using the default theme. My default is Dark Night (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=228617.20). I installed everything correctly, the package works (default/index.template.php). However, it does not show up in the theme I am using. It shows up in the ACP from the style, but not the navbar on the main page. What part of the manual installation do I need to do on said file? 'cause it can't find any kind of array on the index.template.php from that one.

Oh yeah, and the arcade will show up in said style as well, just not the navbar link.

cg102

Hi Guys newbie here.

I have read through the install guide for smf 1.1.5 and altered the files but how do i get the arcade installed? I am guessing it is via the packages system and have uplaoded the zip file. I then clicked 'apply mod' and it shows under 'browse pacakges' but when i click on the arcade link, it says arcade has been disabled by admin and i cant find anything in admin to do with the arcade.

thanks

steve

THE BRA1N

Quote from: The Cadet on October 12, 2008, 09:20:45 AM
I am not using the default theme. My default is Dark Night (http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=228617.20). I installed everything correctly, the package works (default/index.template.php). However, it does not show up in the theme I am using. It shows up in the ACP from the style, but not the navbar on the main page. What part of the manual installation do I need to do on said file? 'cause it can't find any kind of array on the index.template.php from that one.

Oh yeah, and the arcade will show up in said style as well, just not the navbar link.

same issue with helios. how do i install it with that theme?

Joe_M

Hi there.

I was wondering if I need to chmod the games folder and if so to what value as each time I try to upload a game pack I get

QuoteCould not upload package, please check directory permissions!

Thanks.
Joe.

The Cadet

Quote from: THE BRA1N on October 13, 2008, 01:09:37 AM

Well, I got it on my side... Take the snippet of code from the "manual install" that makes the navbar link, and just look through your theme until your find the area where all the navbar links go. Then put it in there, and boom.

ChrisChris

G'day!

Some of my members can't save their high scores - it just hangs on the game for a while, doing nothing.

Any advice would be much appreciated ;)

Cheers,
Chris T. (From Down Under, Australia)

I AM Legend

Hi all.
I am running smf 1.1.6 with these mods installed:

ColorizePost      2.0
Disable Right click    2.0
Images On Board    1.1
Custom Copyright    1.1.5
Sticky First Post (extends sticky topic)
MCLegendII.2    3.0
Global Headers Footers    1.4.1
Add IP2Location to Track IP
Member Notepad    1.0
SMF Ranks    1.1
SMF Staff Page    1.6
YouTube BBCode    2.3
Admin Notepad    1.0
SimplePortal    2.0.2
Hide Signatures for Guest    1.0
Member Color Link    3.0.5
New Topic Button    1.0
Affiliates    1.1
Welcome Topic Mod    1.1
Last Active On MemberList    1.01
Lots_o_Smileys    1.0

My problem is this, when I try to install SMF Arcade 2.0.15 onto the default theme it only gives one fail:
5.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/index.template.php     Test failed

Should I go ahead and install it anyway then do a code edit?, if so, what code do I need to edit? and what code do I need to replace it with?.

Thanks as always.

dkinser

Quote from: dkinser on October 07, 2008, 08:31:51 AM
I installed this Mod about 2 months ago.  Has worked fine since the installation.   As of this morning, when you click on any game, the page goes to:

Please wait while checking session... (Skip)

It never changes, if you click (Skip), it goes to a white page with the word TRUE at the top left.

We've added no additional mods prior to this, we've made no changes.

SMF Forum 1.1.6
SMF Arcade 2.0.14

Any suggestions?

The Cadet

Do the code edit first...

@dkinser: could it be a server issue?

Also, my users that aren't Mods are getting a message:
"An Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access arcade."

What could be the source of this? They should have permission...

THE BRA1N

Quote from: The Cadet on October 14, 2008, 01:29:17 AM
Quote from: THE BRA1N on October 13, 2008, 01:09:37 AM

Well, I got it on my side... Take the snippet of code from the "manual install" that makes the navbar link, and just look through your theme until your find the area where all the navbar links go. Then put it in there, and boom.

Im not having any luck. Maybe someone can take a look at my file and help me out.

Advertisement: