News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fwitt

Quote from: drtonik on June 21, 2009, 08:30:27 AM
I wanted to install this mod on my forum but saw this warning on the download page:

QuoteBeta Warning!
This is an early beta release of SMF Arcade 2.5.
Some of features are not yet complete and there maybe bugs that may cause data loss.
You should report all bugs to our Issue Tracker, feature request are also welcome.

REMEMBER TO MAKE BACKUPS!

When is the full release coming out?

As your forum is running SMF 1.1.9 you want SmfArcade 2.0.19.

SmfArcade 2.5 Beta is for SMF 2 and I believe the aim is to be at release candidate stage when SMF 2 goes gold.

saibaworld

Quote from: fwitt on June 21, 2009, 11:45:47 AM
Quote from: drtonik on June 21, 2009, 08:30:27 AM
I wanted to install this mod on my forum but saw this warning on the download page:

QuoteBeta Warning!
This is an early beta release of SMF Arcade 2.5.
Some of features are not yet complete and there maybe bugs that may cause data loss.
You should report all bugs to our Issue Tracker, feature request are also welcome.

REMEMBER TO MAKE BACKUPS!

When is the full release coming out?

As your forum is running SMF 1.1.9 you want SmfArcade 2.0.19.

SmfArcade 2.5 Beta is for SMF 2 and I believe the aim is to be at release candidate stage when SMF 2 goes gold.

Thanks a lot for the enlightenment. I appreciate  :)
"The magician and the politician have much in common: they both have to draw our attention away from what they are really doing." - Ben Okri
"The one being carried does not realize how far away the town is." - Nigerian proverb

ANF Forum  ||  Study & Scholarships || Jobs & Careers || The Internist

P19BLO

i have smf 1.1.9 with the theme dilbermc , i have installed the mod successfully, but its not in the main menu (tabs) how to i add it there ?

www.ultimatehype.com

I did a search on this thread but couldnt find exactly what i needed.

Cheers

neteater

how to make it working with 2.0rc1-1

fwitt

Quote from: P19BLO on June 24, 2009, 08:34:22 PM
i have smf 1.1.9 with the theme dilbermc , i have installed the mod successfully, but its not in the main menu (tabs) how to i add it there ?

www.ultimatehype.com

I did a search on this thread but couldnt find exactly what i needed.

Cheers

I see you got your answer at smfarcade.info

Quote from: neteater on June 25, 2009, 12:47:01 PM
how to make it working with 2.0rc1-1

Arcade 2.5 Beta 6 works on rc1-1 but
1. Its beta so has the risks associated with such.
2. Dont think it has yet been released to the public although I think it will be soon.

thesikaleon

I have SMF 1.1.9 and I'm trying to install SMF_Arcade_2.0.18

I receive the following error

SMF Arcade 2.0.16
Importing games and scores
Table 'greeksc_maindatabase.smf_games' doesn't exist

greeksc_maindatabase is my database

please any help?

MF30

I got this errors :
8: Undefined index: arcade_admin
Ficheiro: /home/XXX/XXX/comunidade/Sources/Subs.php
Linha: 2910

8: Undefined index: arcade_manage_games
Linha: 2912

8: Undefined index: arcade_manage_category
Linha: 2913

8: Undefined index: arcade_settings
Linha: 2914

Subs attached.
Help me , please.

MF30

gbsothere

Quote from: MF30 on July 06, 2009, 01:03:44 PM
Bump. :(

MF30, if this isn't replied to here, you may find it faster to go to http://smfarcade.info and ask there.  Skhilled and jeza and the others are great and they'll get you up and running.
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

MF30

Quote from: gbsothere on July 06, 2009, 02:18:06 PM
Quote from: MF30 on July 06, 2009, 01:03:44 PM
Bump. :(

MF30, if this isn't replied to here, you may find it faster to go to http://smfarcade.info and ask there.  Skhilled and jeza and the others are great and they'll get you up and running.

Thanks. ;)

MATTEK

When is the RC1 package coming out?
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

gbsothere

Quote from: MF30 on July 06, 2009, 02:41:43 PM
Thanks. ;)

I see where you got your issue solved right away.   Those guys rock.  *grin*  I hang out there just to learn.   

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

jeza

Quote from: MATTEK on July 06, 2009, 04:54:56 PM
When is the RC1 package coming out?

2.5 Beta 6 has just been released this week. RC1 will be the next release but theres no way to put a date on that as yet.
RC1 however will be the last release until SMF is in Final.

w0rthex

How can I add games to SMF arcade?

gbsothere

Quote from: w0rthex on July 19, 2009, 06:44:44 PM
How can I add games to SMF arcade?

There are different methods of adding games, depending on whether or not the game has a gamedata folder included (as v32 games go) or not.  To get started though, you can go to http://smfarcade.info and try installing one of their gamepacks.  After you download a gamepack, go to Admin---->Arcade Admin----->Games------> and click the Install tab.  In the Upload field at the bottom of that page, browse to the gamepack you downloaded (zip file) then click Upload.  When the gamepack has been uploaded, you will see the games included listed.  Click Install.  You will need to go to Admin---> Arcade Admin----> Settings to check "Enable Games" and you need to go to Permissions to allow your members to play the games. 

Remember to check http://smfarcade.info for information on installing gamedata folders for v32 games. 

:)

ATICE

I will be waiting for this to be released for 1.1.10... :)

gbsothere

Quote from: ATICE on July 24, 2009, 02:04:39 AM
I will be waiting for this to be released for 1.1.10... :)

I have SMF Arcade 2.0.17 on my 1.1.10 forum and it works beautifully, although I did install it when my forum was 1.1.9.  It was unaffected by the upgrade.  (I did my 1.1.0 upgrade manually, though, as I always do in consideration of the mods that I have on the site.)   2.0.18 is still being tested against the recent upgrade to 1.1.10.  2.0.17 is still available HERE but you may wish to ask on their SMF 1.1.X Support board if it's okay to just manually parse the files for 1.1.0 as  you would have for 1.1.9.  Or you may just want to wait it out.  You can never go wrong with that choice.   :)

On SMF's front page, there is an announcement regarding the compatibility of 2.0.18 with the 1.1.0 upgrade that you may want to read, as well.

It's a great mod, your posters will love you for installing it.

ultide

hi there

i want to add latest high score to my custom php page.
so, can anybody tell me which code to insert and where???
[nofollow]

gbsothere

Quote from: ultide on July 30, 2009, 11:38:16 PM
hi there

If no one gets back to you here with that answer, ultide, you might try asking ON THIS LINK.

:)

fwitt

Quote from: ultide on July 30, 2009, 11:38:16 PM
hi there

I've replied to your thread http://www.smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=5608.0

Advertisement: