News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Quote from: jeza on January 17, 2010, 12:24:00 PM
Quote from: BlueDevil on January 17, 2010, 11:50:48 AM
Hmmm....odd.    I finally got around to load the arcade for RC2 since i upgraded from 1.1.11

Funny that now i cannot save scores and the games itself look a lot smaller than before when i had it on 1.1.11

http://www.smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=6686.0

I would sell my own Grandma to be able to replicate this problem.
But I have never been able to, if I could then I could find a real answer to this very irritating issue.

Thanx.   I removed the games and reloaded them.     Now im able to save scores and the game itself is now its original size.

....but i lost all my scores.   Oh well.

iiSimplyDo

how do i add games? im using the newest version. and i have it installed. and im using smf rc2.0

psynx

hello,

i have smf shop mod.

can anyone help me how to add credits when players play arcade games? or a player must buy credits first before he/she can play arcade game?

nurg

Please

El directorio /........./............/......./todocromos.com/public_html/Games no tiene permiso de escritura . Por favor, alplique los permisos manualmente.

Sorry for my English is translated and tested the permissions at 777 and 755 but does not seem as if they recognize the directory path Games
VISITA MI FORO SMF
Si quieres que te instale un foro SMF no dudes en contactarme.

fwitt

Quote from: nurg on January 30, 2010, 03:37:40 AM
Please

El directorio /........./............/......./todocromos.com/public_html/Games no tiene permiso de escritura . Por favor, alplique los permisos manualmente.

Sorry for my English is translated and tested the permissions at 777 and 755 but does not seem as if they recognize the directory path Games

is smf in your websites root directory?

KensonPlays

Yes it is, just look at his website link (globe on left of his post) www.EXAMPLE.com is forum URL...

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

nurg

Yes

www.todocromos.com

thanks

Quote from: fwitt on February 02, 2010, 12:13:59 PM
Please

VISITA MI FORO SMF

fwitt

couple of things to try...

compare the value of the directory Games in the arcade admin setting to the smf directory value in smfs settings, you should find that they are the same with \Games\ added on to the end of the Games directory.

Quote from: nurg on February 03, 2010, 02:28:56 AM
Yes

www.todocromos.com

thanks

Quote from: fwitt on February 02, 2010, 12:13:59 PM
Please

nurg

Hi Sorry about my English is translated into the problem is that the route does not recognize me if I delete the directory Games Games gives me the same error
Thanks
VISITA MI FORO SMF

steve51184

anyone else having problems with the arcade games showing up really small?

http://i45.tinypic.com/s1kh1y.png

waruna

Excuse me guys, one question.

Does this mod affected my server/hosting when too many users are playing? I'm afraid this mod will slowdown my forum activity, giving disturbance for other members who are not playing.

Thanks in advance
Trust of Lust

steve51184

hi there i'm trying to register on smfarcade.info but i'm not getting my activation email

username: (please pm me for my username)

i just need the fix from this topic:

http://www.smfarcade.info/forum/index.php?topic=6652.0

steve51184

Quote from: ppbz on February 06, 2010, 11:31:28 PM
anyone else having problems with the arcade games showing up really small?

http://i45.tinypic.com/s1kh1y.png

anyone? :'(

SA™

you can change the games size in arcade admin whe you edit the game

Quotehi there i'm trying to register on smfarcade.info but i'm not getting my activation email

is the attachment you want from there ? for the arcade admin? attched
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

steve51184

Quote from: Sleepy Arcade on February 08, 2010, 09:26:57 AM
you can change the games size in arcade admin whe you edit the game

Quotehi there i'm trying to register on smfarcade.info but i'm not getting my activation email

is the attachment you want from there ? for the arcade admin? attched

but all my games have a big size set already but there all showing really small (all the same size)

farao25

Hello friends !!!
I 've installed SMF Arcade 2.5 RC1 and firstly all were working fine.But it seems when i put in General - Settings -
Url to games : http://download.smfarcade.info/ everything stop working.When i click a game it doesn't open.
Therefore i was wondering what is the default "General - Settings -
Url to games :" and what should i check in  Permissions to allow everyone to play exept guests ?

steve51184

so can i help some help with my problem? (all games showing really small)

bgowebmistress

Trying to install version 2.0.18 on SMF version 1.1.11. I get a test failed error on index.template.php when I try to install.  I looked through their wiki and found instructions to look at install.xml for how to fix. Is this the instructions I need to follow?

<file name="$themes_dir/default/index.template.php">
        <operation>
            <search position="before"><![CDATA[   if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('admin', ]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA['managegames', 'arcadesettings', 'arcadecategory', ]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation>
            <search position="before"><![CDATA[   if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('search', ]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA['arcade', ]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation>
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[// How about the [search] button?]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[    echo ($current_action == 'arcade' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
         <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'arcade' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
            <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=arcade">' , $txt['arcade'] , '</a>
         </td>' , $current_action == 'arcade' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>

And if they are, do I go ahead and install the package, ignoring the error and then modify index.template.php or do I mod the file first and then install?

Chen Zhen

Quote from: bgowebmistress on February 19, 2010, 12:41:29 PM
Trying to install version 2.0.18 on SMF version 1.1.11. I get a test failed error on index.template.php when I try to install.  I looked through their wiki and found instructions to look at install.xml for how to fix. Is this the instructions I need to follow?

<file name="$themes_dir/default/index.template.php">
        <operation>
            <search position="before"><![CDATA[   if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('admin', ]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA['managegames', 'arcadesettings', 'arcadecategory', ]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation>
            <search position="before"><![CDATA[   if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('search', ]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA['arcade', ]]></add>
        </operation>

<operation>
            <search position="after"><![CDATA[// How about the [search] button?]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[    echo ($current_action == 'arcade' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
         <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'arcade' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
         </td>' , $current_action == 'arcade' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';]]></add>
        </operation>
    </file>

And if they are, do I go ahead and install the package, ignoring the error and then modify index.template.php or do I mod the file first and then install?

This is correct. You just need learn how to read the xml file properly.

The above edit to your / Themes / default / index.template.php

Find:

if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('admin',

Add this AFTER above code:

'managegames', 'arcadesettings', 'arcadecategory',

Find:

if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('search',

Add AFTER above code:

'arcade',

Find:

// How about the [search] button?

Add BEFORE above code:

echo ($current_action == 'arcade' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
         </td>' , $current_action == 'arcade' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

UD

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

Blah blah

Hello, Im wondering if there are sites with FREE games to  download and add to my site. Im so tired of these places trying to charge for these little flash games.

Advertisement: