News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobo

Arcade 2.0.4 is out

Those using Arcade 2.0.x series should upgrade since it contains a bug fix with scores not submitting with IE7

RoarinRow

Quote from: akulion on January 03, 2007, 07:23:15 PM
Arcade 2.0.4 is out

Those using Arcade 2.0.x series should upgrade since it contains a bug fix with scores not submitting with IE7

Cool, thanks Aku!   8)

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

loopyj22

Thanks snape got it fixed. Awesome

sanax

thanks, but I get a 'test failed' error in the default index_template when I try to apply the mod... any ideas? (2.0.4 version) and (smf 1.1.1)

Gobo

its just the button
u can add that manully later

sanax

Thanks! So, I can go ahead with the installation? Sorry for asking this question but to browse through 157 pages to find a solution is over my head - lol

Thank you!

sanax

It installed without errors but when I clicked on the link to install games I got an error page! Where can I manually download the games from? Sorry for a stupid question!

I've been through this site http://www.smfarcade.net/index.php but can't find any download section

sanax

Thanks, found it!! Jeesszzz.. I must be blind!... will go for an eye check up this week!

Gobo

lol its ok

The download link on that site is VERY awkwardly placed but no one listens to me :P

wilsy

Hi Guys,

Am I being really stupid here, getting this error message when try to play a game: -

You need to enable javascript in order to play games.

Regards,

Wilsy.

Busy RewindBikers offered to Good Home! 1000+ members, loads of mods, SMF Gallery PRO, TinyPortal installed with great use of blocks, ultimate profiles, PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS (works flawlessly), great theme, 1,500 posts per month - PM or email me if interested.

sanax

You must enable your browser to play the games. Do a search on Google and you'll see how to set your browser

wilsy

Hi Sanax,

Yes, it's the same in all browsers even though enabled, check it out: -

http://rewindlancs.com/forum

Regards,

Wilsy.

Busy RewindBikers offered to Good Home! 1000+ members, loads of mods, SMF Gallery PRO, TinyPortal installed with great use of blocks, ultimate profiles, PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS (works flawlessly), great theme, 1,500 posts per month - PM or email me if interested.

wilsy

Sorted, error in index.template.php (my error!)

Regards,

Wilsy.

Xariov

Hello everyone.. Please I need some help..

I want a new catagory up in the top that says "Arcade", I don't know how to and where to..

Please help me! Thanks in advance.

sanax

Wow... 157 pages?? lol

This question has been asked before but 157 pages? Why can't my arcade save higest score? It worked great but sometimes it doesn't save highscores? Even accuses my users they cheated? lol

Thanks for the help

fwitt

sanax: which arcade version, which SMF version, the cheating detection code is different on different versions (In arcade 2.0.x you can also choose strength of security).

Xariov: do you mean a link in the menubar (FORUM, HELP, SEARCH...)? if so what theme and version of SMF.

sanax

I have the latest version with 1.1.1

dreadk

I am having an issue installing SMF Aracde

SMF 1.1

Getting File is Corrupt or Not Compatible with Version  when trying to install 2.0.5

rider

Quote from: sanax on January 13, 2007, 06:48:03 AM
Wow... 157 pages?? lol

This question has been asked before but 157 pages? Why can't my arcade save higest score? It worked great but sometimes it doesn't save highscores? Even accuses my users they cheated? lol

Thanks for the help
sanax go to your admin panel and in settings for the arcade change cheating mode to this  Cheating check mode  Basic (Warning only) .This should work and you should be able to save highscores as well. 

rider

Quote from: dreadk on January 13, 2007, 11:24:09 AM
I am having an issue installing SMF Aracde

SMF 1.1

Getting File is Corrupt or Not Compatible with Version  when trying to install 2.0.5

In package manager set permissions to all files to writeable.See if that helps.

Advertisement: