News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chas Large

Hi, Can you tell me what the latest update does? I have this mod already running in 1.1.9 and just upgraded to 1.1.10 and it's still working OK. Do I need to reapply the recent updated version of this mod for any reason? Sorry but I could not find any mod history list here on at the mod link.

Chas.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

mrtrc266

@ Chas_Large  I believe it the only thing that was done was add the support for SMF 2.

Chas Large

Quote from: mrtrc266 on July 17, 2009, 02:24:40 AM
@ Chas_Large  I believe it the only thing that was done was add the support for SMF 2.
Thanks.
Chas
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

mrtrc266

Im not sure if this is related to this but I went to delete a test members from the admin panel and I received this error

QuoteYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}profile_pictures
WHERE id_member IN (44)' at line 2
File: /home/content/f/e/l/xxxxxx/html/worldteampoker/Sources/Subs-Members.php
Line: 386

The member was deleted, but still got that error

tyty1234

Quote from: mrtrc266 on July 17, 2009, 11:03:33 AM
Im not sure if this is related to this but I went to delete a test members from the admin panel and I received this error

QuoteYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '}profile_pictures

The member was deleted, but still got that error
I get that same error as well. However, someone deleted their account on my site. :(
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

Sudhakar Arjunan

Good work.

Will try updating my forum soon.
Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

InsaneneSs

When I installed this mod, the Referals mod and the next post level doesn't show on the on the Ultimate Profile.

Can some one help me?

tyty1234

Quote from: InsaneneSs on July 18, 2009, 08:34:28 PM
When I installed this mod, the Referals mod and the next post level doesn't show on the on the Ultimate Profile.

Can some one help me?
You would have to make those changes manually in the UltimateProfile.template.php file.

InsaneneSs

Quote from: tyty1234 on July 18, 2009, 09:19:35 PM

Can some one help me?
You would have to make those changes manually in the UltimateProfile.template.php file.

How?

[RedDevil]

Either have the author edit the code for you or get permission to have someone do it for you.
Quote"The function of good software is to make the complex appear to be simple."
-Grady Booch.

mrtrc266

Quote from: InsaneneSs on July 18, 2009, 11:50:11 PM

Can some one help me?

How?

Try throwing the Mods in a Package Parser and look for the edits to the profile.template.php and then make those edits to the UltimateProfile.template.php instead.

You might not find the exact code in the UltimateProfile.template.php but if you compare the 2 files you should be able to figure it out.

Yağız...

People having error like this:
Can you try this change please?

Find in ./Sources/Subs-Members.php:
FROM {$db_prefix}profile_pictures
Replace with:
FROM {db_prefix}profile_pictures

sepulchre

Quote from: Yağız... on July 19, 2009, 06:14:04 AM

I'm having the same problem but I don't see any difference in the code you suggest above?

Aditionally when deleting a member the last member info in the forum does not update, maybe it's unrelated to the above bug?
Find in ./Sources/Subg-Members.php:
Replace with:

pcfreak30

I have gotten the error to. its a php coding typo. a '$' is missing if you compare it to other parts of the file. all that needs to be done is add that in as bug fix. BTW you beat me to the bug report, lol. :-D

[edit: glad you know. I actually got mixed up myself. Further looking shows that it needs the '$' removed]

Yağız...

Sorry, I forgot to delete the '$' :)

1stAngel

Hi, LOVE Ultimate profile.  Trying to find out how to do the CSS in the pimp my profile bit and went to read the FAQ http://jovant.guruserve.com/test-forum/ but its closed ..anyone know how long this has been closed and can anyone help me?  I have made my background a different colour, whats the code for the tables please anyone?  I did do the font but that's not working, probably as it is in tables?

http://1stangel.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1

Thanks, as I say I did try and go read the FAQ first :)

InsaneneSs

Quote from: mrtrc266 on July 19, 2009, 02:50:57 AM
Quote from: InsaneneSs on July 18, 2009, 11:50:11 PM

Can some one help me?

How?

Try throwing the Mods in a Package Parser and look for the edits to the profile.template.php and then make those edits to the UltimateProfile.template.php instead.

You might not find the exact code in the UltimateProfile.template.php but if you compare the 2 files you should be able to figure it out.

Yh i will do that. Thank you a lot.

tyty1234

Quote from: Yağız... on July 19, 2009, 06:14:04 AM

Find in ./Sources/Subs-Members.php:
Replace with:
FROM {db_prefix}profile_pictures
Thanks for this Yagiz. :)

kingkingston

Quote from: 1stAngel on July 19, 2009, 08:52:59 AM
Hi, LOVE Ultimate profile.  Trying to find out how to do the CSS in the pimp my profile bit and went to read the FAQ http://jovant.guruserve.com/test-forum/ but its closed ..anyone know how long this has been closed and can anyone help me?  I have made my background a different colour, whats the code for the tables please anyone?  I did do the font but that's not working, probably as it is in tables?

What kind of code do you want,you can use some myspace backgrounds,they work pretty good

mrtrc266

Quote from: kingkingston on July 20, 2009, 03:07:45 AM
Quote from: 1stAngel on July 19, 2009, 08:52:59 AM

What kind of code do you want,you can use some myspace backgrounds,they work pretty good

Yes some of them work pretty good but I had some serious problems with members putting some some myspace payout junk which completely locked up their profile and I had to remove the code via the database.

To keep it clean and simple here is a great tutorial to add some css to your profile
http://redneckfabrication.com/index.php?action=FunStuff/Custom_Profile_Help

Advertisement: