Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricardo35

Hello, I managed to get the mod installed and it's working perfectly.

Now I just wish to disable the comments on profiles for all members, but it seems this is not possible.
It would be appreciated if you could work something out JovanT :)

Thanks!

machmanx

Man, I would love to see a working preview of the mod...even a screenshot would be great.  The demo site is in maintenance mode and the link posted by the user requires login.  Can anyone provide this?

TwitchisMental

Hey I tried the table fix thing and get this error -

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  db_query() in /*/*/public_html/forum/database.php on line 11

Oh and I am running version 2.0 rc 1.2

tyty1234

Quote from: NBK*Twitch on August 25, 2009, 03:42:43 PM

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function  db_query() in /*/*/public_html/forum/database.php on line 11

Which files are you referring to?
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

swan

Hi

I have this mod installed and it works gread - love it all

I cant figure out how to edit it so that it has diff backgrounds, colours etc

A nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

TwitchisMental

Quote from: tyty1234 on August 26, 2009, 02:50:08 AM

I am referring to the tablefix file that is suppose to fix the ultimate profile bug.

gbsothere

Quote from: swan on August 26, 2009, 01:50:15 PM
Hi

ElectricSquid has a write up about this.  On this thread, you can see the link in the "quote" and his comments about it.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=298641.msg2194112#msg2194112
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Harvester

I asked a while ago and i scanned the thread but I dont see where my question was answered...

I have UP working great BUT I cant figure how to get my custom profile fields to show up again. Please help?

Thank you, Jared

by the way I am using 1.1.10

gbsothere

Quote from: Harvester on August 26, 2009, 09:14:24 PM
I asked a while ago and i scanned the thread but I dont see where my question was answered...

I have UP working great BUT I cant figure how to get my custom profile fields to show up again. Please help?

Thank you, Jared

by the way I am using 1.1.10

Harvester, I want to mention that what I found is from the Beta version of Ultimate Profile, but see if this link offers any help:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=183574.msg1176891#msg1176891

Editing on my way to bed:

Of course, it's UltimateProfile.template.php, now and I think it's after

<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" class="bordercolor" width="100%" id="interests">
<tr>
<td class="titlebg" height="26" align="center">
', $txt['profile_interests'] ,'
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="windowbg">
', parse_bbc ($context['member']['options']['interests']) ,'
</td>
</tr>
</table>';

that you would place that table the link mentioned.

But look what I have to think with.    ::)

Hopefully, someone will swing by and correct me.   :)
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

tyty1234

Quote from: NBK*Twitch on August 26, 2009, 01:50:53 PM

I am referring to the tablefix file that is suppose to fix the ultimate profile bug.
Which post did you get the files from?

swan

Quote from: gbsothere on August 26, 2009, 03:07:25 PM
Quote from: swan on August 26, 2009, 01:50:15 PM
Hi

ElectricSquid has a write up about this.  On this thread, you can see the link in the "quote" and his comments about it.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=298641.msg2194112#msg2194112

Tyvm gbsothere xx

**Runs to see**

zambo92

hey, i'm having some problems with ultimate profile on my smf forum, i am currently using version 1.1.10, and the mod does work fine, however my members cant edit their profiles, it only comes up for me so i would need to do it for them, here is my website so you can check it out: http://keishou.net/forums

please help...

gbsothere

Quote from: zambo92 on August 27, 2009, 09:32:15 PM
hey, i'm having some problems with ultimate profile on my smf forum, i am currently using version 1.1.10, and the mod does work fine, however my members cant edit their profiles, it only comes up for me so i would need to do it for them, here is my website so you can check it out: http://keishou.net/forums

please help...

You must go to Admin-----> Features and Options------>Ultimate Profile to enable it.   Then you must go to Permissions to allow each member group to edit their profiles.

:)

TwitchisMental

Quote from: tyty1234 on August 27, 2009, 01:00:54 AM

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=298641.540 that one

zambo92

Quote from: gbsothere on August 27, 2009, 09:52:16 PM
Quote from: zambo92 on August 27, 2009, 09:32:15 PM

please help...

You must go to Admin-----> Features and Options------>Ultimate Profile to enable it.   Then you must go to Permissions to allow each member group to edit their profiles.

:)

thank you very much, that worked :D

madinmex

Love the mod and have on two closed sites ( I register the members) now opened an open forum and the members are not receiving their activation emails. I then tried a few alias on a test site and the same problem. I'm using smf 2 RC.1.2  and the RC download. When I try to delete the member I receive this notice. BTW this test forum has no mods or extra themes at all

Not being a php person I havent a clue  :(

If you are not egotistical, you will welcome the opportunity to learn more.

TheMBC

Hey guys, I'm trying to determine why I keep getting this error.  We used to have this mod before but had to disable it because there was no support for SMF 2.0, but as soon as we realized that there was an update (today) we downloaded the new mod and re-applied it.  It seems to have all of our old info on there, but whenever we go to look at an image, we get this error

QuoteUnknown column 'id_album' in 'field list'
File: /home/zunited/public_html/Sources/Profile-Pictures.php
Line: 631

I don't even know where to upload an image anymore, unless I just can't find it.  Which wouldn't surprise me.  Apparently uploading avatar pictures is a problem too, I really don't know, I got a memo from the other admin on the site saying something to that effect.  I've disabled it for now, but if anyone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks (:

tyty1234

Quote from: NBK*Twitch on August 28, 2009, 02:18:52 AM
Quote from: tyty1234 on August 27, 2009, 01:00:54 AM

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=298641.540 that one

Ok, I'm not sure if that's the link from the first post on that page I see, but I do know this.

db_query() is a SMF 1.1.x function. Therefore, the file you downloaded will work only with SMF 1.1.x.

Yağız...

Quote from: madinmex on August 29, 2009, 01:05:39 PM
Love the mod and have on two closed sites ( I register the members) now opened an open forum and the members are not receiving their activation emails. I then tried a few alias on a test site and the same problem. I'm using smf 2 RC.1.2  and the RC download. When I try to delete the member I receive this notice. BTW this test forum has no mods or extra themes at all

Not being a php person I havent a clue  :(
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=298641.msg2166399#msg2166399

Advertisement: