News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neverhurry

Quote from: Yağız... on January 16, 2010, 05:44:12 PM
How and where exactly it doesn't support?

he profile picture page doesn't support the picture file name and description in Chinese, nor does it support the comments in Chinese. Thanks!

I attached a pic showing the normal chinese charactors can not be displayed (a lot of question marks "????????????????????").
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

kind

Quote from: Yağız... on January 16, 2010, 12:55:11 PM
Go to Admin > Permissions > Regular Members and check Edit ultimate profile.

The permissions have been set and nothing happend, still not working.

Enders

There seems to be an issue with buddies on the who's online list. It shows that I only have 1 buddy online when really I have 5 buddies online at that time..

Also, in the profile.... it only shows some buddies... there's no link for "show more buddies"

machmanx

Quote from: Yağız... on January 10, 2010, 07:00:16 PM
I just added background: transparent to divs. And I think It won't work on IE6(couldn't try).
body { background: url(http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/LadyChaos_photos/back-1.gif); }
#header { background: transparent }
#header div.frame { background: transparent }
#content_section { background: transparent }
#content_section div.frame { background: transparent }
#footer_section { background: transparent }
#footer_section div.frame { background: transparent }

Well, this certainly helped for Curve based themes, which is one step in the right direction.  Thanks.  But the above doesn't work with themes made by Dzinerstudio and Crip.  How do I get those to show a background properly?  Also, I have a shoutbox, but is there a way I can prevent the Ultimate Profile changes from changing the shoutbox as well?  All these would REALLY help me out.

alblove

I upgradet smf to v 2.0 rc2 and reinstalled latest UP version. in the coments section uploaded avatars are hiden it show only avatar selected in the list or avatars i chose by URL.
How can i fix this PLS ???

alblove

Chas Large

Quote from: alblove on January 17, 2010, 08:42:00 AM
I upgradet smf to v 2.0 rc2 and reinstalled latest UP version. in the coments section uploaded avatars are hiden it show only avatar selected in the list or avatars i chose by URL.
How can i fix this PLS ???
I too have this problem. Uploaded Avatars of buddies do not show but linked and supplied via forum avatars are seen correctly.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Paul Cull

Hi,

I have added a Brazilian portuguese file to zip and uploaded it, but when I try to install it get the message that it cannot find the file:

7.  Executar modificação     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php     Sucesso
8.    Executar modificação    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.serbian_cyrillic-utf8.php    Ignorar o arquivo
9.    Executar modificação    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.brazilian_portuguese.utf8.php    Arquivo não encontrado

even though it appears when I list the zip files contents:

19 Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.brazilian_portuguese.utf8.php (7736 bytes)
20 Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.english.php (7116 bytes)
21 Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.serbian_cyrillic-utf8.php (9870 bytes)

Do I need to edit some other file in the package to tell the installer that it includes the Brazilian portuguese file?

Thanks for your help

Paul

Boricua012

I have just upgraded my website to SMF 2.0 RC2. Is there any chance that this mod will be upgraded as well? :o

Enders

~DS~

Ummmm...there are 2 of the same zip name.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

PyroZeroX

Quote from: kind on January 16, 2010, 10:19:34 PM
Quote from: Yağız... on January 16, 2010, 12:55:11 PM
Go to Admin > Permissions > Regular Members and check Edit ultimate profile.

The permissions have been set and nothing happend, still not working.
I'm having the same issue.
Both permissions have been set:
- Moderate
-- Edit Ultimate Profile
- Own Profile
--- Edit Ultiamte Profile

I think only the own one needs to be set though.
Regardless, the item from the drop down is missing for you to access the editor for the profile.
I have top level access which by default has all permissions set to "Yes" and I can't find it.

Any ideas?

DragonDF

Hello People,

Let me ask you something...

I have not a good luck when I tryed to install the RC2 version from Ultimate Profile.

It installs well... but when you try to see a profile... ERROR.

In attachment 3 images in BRAZILIAN portuguese.

Tks!
"Tenho-vos dito isto, para que em mim tenhais paz; no mundo tereis aflições, mas tende bom ânimo, eu venci o mundo". João 16:33
--
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world". John 16:33

Yağız...

Quote from: neverhurry on January 16, 2010, 05:54:57 PM
he profile picture page doesn't support the picture file name and description in Chinese, nor does it support the comments in Chinese. Thanks!

I attached a pic showing the normal chinese charactors can not be displayed (a lot of question marks "????????????????????").
What is your database type? And are you using UTF-8?

Quote from: Enders on January 17, 2010, 01:38:06 AM
There seems to be an issue with buddies on the who's online list. It shows that I only have 1 buddy online when really I have 5 buddies online at that time..

Also, in the profile.... it only shows some buddies... there's no link for "show more buddies"
Should be a bug, noted.

Quote from: machmanx on January 17, 2010, 02:35:09 AM
Well, this certainly helped for Curve based themes, which is one step in the right direction.  Thanks.  But the above doesn't work with themes made by Dzinerstudio and Crip.  How do I get those to show a background properly?  Also, I have a shoutbox, but is there a way I can prevent the Ultimate Profile changes from changing the shoutbox as well?  All these would REALLY help me out.
Just send me theme links, I'll give you the codes that you need.

Quote from: Paul Cull on January 18, 2010, 07:31:02 AM
Hi,

I have added a Brazilian portuguese file to zip and uploaded it, but when I try to install it get the message that it cannot find the file:

7.  Executar modificação      ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php      Sucesso
8.     Executar modificação     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.serbian_cyrillic-utf8.php     Ignorar o arquivo
9.     Executar modificação     ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.brazilian_portuguese.utf8.php     Arquivo não encontrado

even though it appears when I list the zip files contents:

19 Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.brazilian_portuguese.utf8.php (7736 bytes)
20 Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.english.php (7116 bytes)
21 Themes/default/languages/UltimateProfile.serbian_cyrillic-utf8.php (9870 bytes)

Do I need to edit some other file in the package to tell the installer that it includes the Brazilian portuguese file?

Thanks for your help

Paul

Remove .utf8 from file extensions. Or if you are using UTF-8, replace the "." with a "-".
Quote from: Dismal Shadow on January 18, 2010, 10:16:55 PM
Ummmm...there are 2 of the same zip name.
Where?

Quote from: DragonDF on January 21, 2010, 09:15:28 AM
Hello People,

I have not a good luck when I tryed to install the RC2 version from Ultimate Profile.

Tks!
Remove one of the template_customized functions in ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php.

And finally, for the avatar and permission bug, they'll be fixed in the new version.

I'm tired :o :)

DragonDF

Quote from: DragonDF on January 21, 2010, 09:15:28 AM
Hello People,

Tks!
Remove one of the template_customized functions in ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php.

And finally, for the avatar and permission bug, they'll be fixed in the new version.

I'm tired :o :)
[/quote]

Sorry to say that.. but something wrong happened.

The link I am trying to acess the profile is: http://bodytuning.com.br/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_report_profile() (previously declared in /home/bodytuning/bodytuning.com.br/forum/Sources/Load.php(2094) : eval()'d code:3093) in /home/bodytuning/bodytuning.com.br/forum/Sources/Load.php(2094) : eval()'d code on line 3362

In Profile.template.php file I commented from line 2913

---
// Template for profile specific options - about me, interests, customization...
/*function template_customized()
{
---

to line 3089
---
      <form name="spell_form" id="spell_form" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" target="spellWindow" action="', $scripturl, '?action=spellcheck"><input type="hidden" name="spellstring" value="" /></form>';
}
*/
---

There is another function like this in the line 3180

--
// Template for profile specific options - about me, interests, customization...
function template_customized()
{
--

I don't know if there is difference in comment one or the other.

I am not using default template in forum webpage, but "untitle1". Maybe this can give any difference in code, too.

Tks.

:)
Tks!
"Tenho-vos dito isto, para que em mim tenhais paz; no mundo tereis aflições, mas tende bom ânimo, eu venci o mundo". João 16:33
--
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world". John 16:33

Yağız...

Attach the file to your post please.

DragonDF

--

Yağız...

Neverhurry

Quote from: Yağız... on January 21, 2010, 09:49:03 AM
Quote from: neverhurry on January 16, 2010, 05:54:57 PM

What is your database type? And are you using UTF-8?
i don't know my database type, where can i find it?
Yes, I am using UTF-8.

Strangely, the chinese text inside "About me" and "My interests" are correct.

Another thing i found out that after one comments he can not edit it nor delete it.

So far, thanks.

I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

Advertisement: