News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yağız...

Admin > Features and Options > Enable custom titles

Sabre™

Quote from: Kmam on June 04, 2010, 11:23:18 AM
Quote from: Sabre™ on June 04, 2010, 10:24:10 AM
Quote from: Sabre™ on June 04, 2010, 09:57:38 AM
.... post in that mods support thread where people familiar with its code will be able to help.
Ok got the forum back up. Now when i try to install the referral_ultimate_profile mod i get

Execute Code   install_1-1.php   
2.   Execute Modification   ./index.php   Test successful
3.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Load.php   Test failed
4.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Profile.php   Test successful
5.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Register.php   Test successful
6.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/Stats.php   Test successful
7.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Display.template.php   Test successful
8.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/UltimateProfile.template.php   Test failed
9.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Register.template.php   Test successful
10.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Stats.template.php   Test failed
11.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Xml.template.php   Test failed

If you PM me details of your site, an admin account and any other relevant details, I will personally install all 3 mods for you free of charge.(heh, I've never accepted a dime anyways lol )
I rarely offer that, as it can be time consuming, so get back to me before Sunday, as I'll be travelling for the next 2 weeks.
Your decision :)

EDIT:
All fixed
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

sbt

Quote from: Yağız... on June 04, 2010, 01:22:06 PM
Admin > Features and Options > Enable custom titles

Is this to my question please? lol

If yes, we have that option selected in admin.
Missing text somewhere in a file.

Scratching my Head

I'm having the same conflict as this post:

Quote from: Magicjax on June 13, 2009, 08:00:01 PM

Hate to say it but I found another problem. The "add Buddy" feature doesn't seem to be working right.

I have my normal (Admin) account on my forum and another "Test" account. I signed in as Admin and sent a buddy request to my other user name. Then I signed out then back in with my test name.

I got the private message that says that "Someone wants to be your buddy. Click here to accept or deny"

So all seemed right up until this point.

But then when I click the "Approve or Deny" link. The next page had the invite automatically listed under "Unapproved" and there's no link to approve it.

So, I signed out and back in as Admin and checked my Profile. It still says, "You have not added any Buddy's yet". But I tried to invite my other account and it says, "This username is already your buddy". But it still doesn't list it on my profile.

I hope that's not too confusing. The overview is:

- No way to approve or deny a buddy invite.
- It still says I haven't added any Buddies yet when I try to add it back it said it was already my buddy. Just won't list it on my profile.

Thanks for the help so far.

Ron

So, I've seemingly read through all the threads dealing with Ultimate Profile (There are a lot of
them) and clicked all the links to places which no longer exist, and I haven't found an answer.

I am running SMF 2.0 RC3 - Using Ultimate Profile - current version: 0.9.1 for SMF 2.0 RC 3

But no-where is there a place to approve buddy requests.

Any help? Please?

MATTEK

I still can not post comments on older user profiles. I've tried everything including uploading all new folders for my forum base.
SMF 2.0.1

Like Comics, Books, Movies or T.V. Shows? Read about them here!!

Andrew Evenstar

I have a question, what is the name of the database that holds the actual information / text stored on the users profile. I can easily find pictures, picture comments, albums... but not the profile information (About Me, Interests, Media). I'm searching everywhere in phpmyadmin, but can't find it.

Thanks.

chadon

Quote from: MATTEK on June 07, 2010, 08:02:38 PM
I still can not post comments on older user profiles. I've tried everything including uploading all new folders for my forum base.

Same here. Any update on this Yağız?

Yağız...

Quote from: Andrew Evenstar on June 07, 2010, 08:44:21 PM
I have a question, what is the name of the database that holds the actual information / text stored on the users profile. I can easily find pictures, picture comments, albums... but not the profile information (About Me, Interests, Media). I'm searching everywhere in phpmyadmin, but can't find it.

Thanks.
{prefix}themes table.

Me too I don't have any idea about comments ... I tried everything on MATTEK's forum but couldn't find where the error is.

Andrew Evenstar

Quote from: Yağız... on June 08, 2010, 02:48:41 AM
Quote from: Andrew Evenstar on June 07, 2010, 08:44:21 PM

Thanks.
{prefix}themes table.

Me too I don't have any idea about comments ... I tried everything on MATTEK's forum but couldn't find where the error is.

Thanks, but for some reason I can't find that anywhere.

Yağız...

Quote from: Andrew Evenstar on June 08, 2010, 09:38:05 AM
Thanks, but for some reason I can't find that anywhere.
Try to search %about% on the table.

Kmam

Dont know what happend but the referral links will not show on the profile now. I had it fixed.... Im using 1.1.11 what files do i need to modify in ultimateprofile.template.php to get the links to show?

kartheekb

getting error by using this...

i am using smf 2.0 rc3 and theme using out line

errors are

Error in Members profile page

Error in Members Admins page

www.jntuhub.com/forum (check out my forums)

silber112

Where are the media and the costumisation codes stored?

In what Table of MYSQL?¿

Arantor

Quote from: silber112 on June 09, 2010, 09:05:08 AM

In what Table of MYSQL?¿

The codes aren't actually in the database. The issue at hand is code causing bad data to be inserted into smf_members, buddy_list column.

Yağız...

Quote from: Arantor on June 09, 2010, 10:32:39 AM

In what Table of MYSQL?¿

The codes aren't actually in the database. The issue at hand is code causing bad data to be inserted into smf_members, buddy_list column.
Huh? :P

In what Table of MYSQL?¿
smf_themes table.

Quote from: kartheekb on June 09, 2010, 09:01:05 AM
getting error by using this...

i am using smf 2.0 rc3 and theme using out line

errors are

Error in Members profile page

Error in Members Admins page

Search for "table fix" in this topic.

Quote from: Kmam on June 09, 2010, 02:13:08 AM
Dont know what happend but the referral links will not show on the profile now. I had it fixed.... Im using 1.1.11 what files do i need to modify in ultimateprofile.template.php to get the links to show?
Can you attach your Sources/Profile.php and Themes/default/UltimateProfile.template.php

Kmam

gbsothere

@ Sabre™ (if you stop by) and Yağız...

This (the whole Admin seeing hidden "last active" thing) has suddenly just stopped working.   :-\

I've not done anything to modify either the UltimateProfile.template.php or the Profile.template.php since then.  The only thing I can think of is that I had to empty my brower's cache yesterday and, just today, I've noticed that the fix isn't working.  No one can see "last active", including me.  (It does work with those earlier edits that Yağız gave me, but it still generates the ID error, even with $user_info and $user_profile added to the global setting.

(You can still have the beer, though.)   :)

My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Yağız...

Quote from: Kmam on June 09, 2010, 03:06:11 PM
@ Yagiz
Sorry forgot to ask the link of the mod :(

Quote from: gbsothere on June 09, 2010, 04:20:12 PM
@ Sabre™ (if you stop by) and Yağız...

This (the whole Admin seeing hidden "last active" thing) has suddenly just stopped working.   :-\

I've not done anything to modify either the UltimateProfile.template.php or the Profile.template.php since then.  The only thing I can think of is that I had to empty my brower's cache yesterday and, just today, I've noticed that the fix isn't working.  No one can see "last active", including me.  (It does work with those earlier edits that Yağız gave me, but it still generates the ID error, even with $user_info and $user_profile added to the global setting.

(You can still have the beer, though.)   :)

Can you attach your UltimateProfile.template.php please? :)

gbsothere

Thanks, Yağız!   :)

This one has the edit you suggested, along with $user_profile and $user_info added to the global setting.
My apologies, but I am taking a break from accepting PM requests for support.  If I am not currently assisting you, please do not ask as long as this notice is posted.  Thank you.

I Don't Want To Grow Old Alone

It has been proven that Steely Dan reduces the occurrence of road rage, according to an independent study.

A reminder about admin / ftp passwords etc.

Kmam

Advertisement: