News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Ultimate Profile

Started by JovanT, March 12, 2009, 12:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crotalusco

Ok i started looking through the thread, but 130 pages we need a faq that is accessible without registering on the test forum

QuoteThis modification also allows them to upload their own pictures which are then showed in their profile and can be organized in albums.

Has anyone figured out how to add albums or to organize these

crotalusco

I just thought of an idea that would be perfect for my site. Though I am not a great coder, but why not ask

I use "smf gallery pro" on my site which does allow members to have personal galleries.

Is there some simple code i can change to display those albums in ultimate profile rather then uploading new ones.

Or even better yet If i limit photos 1 one, how can i change the display size to say 400x400 then have just a link to that members "smf gallery pro" member gallery under that pic.

If someone could help me with this i would be appreciative

Links should be easy

My gallery = pointing to http://www.venom-center.com/forums/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=1
My Images = pointing to http://www.venom-center.com/forums/index.php?action=gallery;sa=myimages;u=1

studiowi33

Quote from: crotalusco on August 07, 2011, 01:31:41 PM
Has anyone figured out how to add albums or to organize these

On the pictures page, in the lower right corner is an "Add album" link. After that, it's self explanatory.

hth

-s.w
SMF 2.0.2

crotalusco

Ahh the little icon, I missed that completely thank you

TheListener

Been trying to add the activitybar to my ultimate profile.

Managed to add to the profile except in the top left corner.

I am trying to add it so it shows between Last Active and Boards Moderating

attachments supplied.

crotalusco

anyone know where i can find the thumbnail size for profile summary view??

Sci-Fi_Fan

Has anyone been successful in getting the Member Referrals mod to work with Ultimate Profile?

I'd appreciate any help on this one if you have.

Thanks in advance!
ShadowFleet.org - more than just a Star Trek RPG!

Xarcell

Anyone have a tutorial on how to add another album? including permissions on who can see it?

DragoN_PT

Hi,

Great mod. It really adds some nice feature to the forum..

I manage to install it on 2.0 in diferent themes. One question tho, is there a way to translate the mod lines? The Box title, descriptions and that stuff? If yes, were can i find them?

Cumpz!

studiowi33

Quote from: DragoN_SAMP on August 15, 2011, 01:47:27 AM
Hi,

Great mod. It really adds some nice feature to the forum..

I manage to install it on 2.0 in diferent themes. One question tho, is there a way to translate the mod lines? The Box title, descriptions and that stuff? If yes, were can i find them?

Cumpz!

Look in themes/default/languages/ultimateprofile.english.php

hth

-s.w
SMF 2.0.2

DragoN_PT

Ok, I will look into it.

ty studiowi33!  ;)

EDIT:

Just finished the translation to portuguese (Portugal). If anyone is interested i can share it.

valgusepoiss

Hi

I installed UP to smf 2.0 and used some custom profile fields but they only show under contact information. How can i move them under gender field?

OCJ

Error on profile view after install of latest version;

Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /####/####/public_html/events/Sources/Profile-View.php
Line: 246

Illori

Quote from: SunKing on July 31, 2011, 05:51:48 PM
To quickly restate what has been posted several times and perhaps obscured, if you are getting the error:
Unknown column 'com.time' in 'field list'
File: /home/content/88/6470888/html/Sources/Profile-View.php
Line: 246

Here:

I am not going to explain to you the inner workings of phpMyAdmin nor how to log into anything through your host. If you have questions with these, try using Google or contacting your host.

Once you have phpMyAdmin open, and you have clicked on your database at the top of the left-hand column, you'll notice tabs at the top.

Structure    SQL    Search    Query    Export    Import    Operations

Select the SQL tab and type/paste the following line into that box:

ALTER TABLE smf_profile_comments ADD time INT NOT NULL AFTER date

Make sure to replace smf_ with your table prefix.

Now click Go and the query will be run. This should fix the problem.

OCJ

:P
I thought 'smf_profile_comments' was related to another mod rather than default smf install... so decided to drop it from the database. Since turns out the download mod is now complaining.
Will have to reinstate it from a backup or phppmyadmin.

Oh dear... another comment field deleted ... ah well, after mix up its all back to normal - thanks anyway.

xFDragon

I have a issue that is small but slightly interesting.

I have done a quick search through but have not found it mentioned in this thread before.

Using your latest update, and 2.0 gold.

When I place a ' in the 'My Media' section, the moment the change has been accepted it auto places a / next to the '. So a bit of text would look like "These are my videos from Mary/'s holiday." Anypony else had this issue of yet? I can give a list of mods if that will help.

f00ty

I have tried couple hours now to remove buddy list from general view from users profile, so their buddylist wouldn't be visible to anyone else but themselves. Any ideas?

Citizen Erased

Quote from: MagitekElite on February 17, 2011, 09:45:47 PM
I hope my question isn't too much of a bother. I have been looking for three days now and I couldn't find an answer.

The Ultimate Profile says that you can add media and videos. How do you go about adding videos? My forum has a Youtube tag BBCode and I have tried that, but it just comes up as the code and no video.

How do I properly add videos so I can show my members how to as well?

I juste realized I have the same problem, and I kinda fixed it.

In UltimateProfile.template:

Search
', un_htmlspecialchars ($context['member']['options']['media']) ,'

And replace it with:

1) If you want ONLY bbcodes and NOT html tags:
', parse_bbc ($context['member']['options']['media']) ,'

2) If you want BOTH bccodes AND html tags:
', parse_bbc (un_htmlspecialchars ($context['member']['options']['media'])) ,'

Hope this can help you and everybody with the same problem ;)

wynnyelle

How do you entirely remove the age field from showing up in ultimate profile? Just--have it not be there at all?

Sci-Fi_Fan

Quote from: Sci-Fi_Fan on August 09, 2011, 07:02:35 AM
Has anyone been successful in getting the Member Referrals mod to work with Ultimate Profile?

I'd appreciate any help on this one if you have.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone???
ShadowFleet.org - more than just a Star Trek RPG!

Advertisement: