News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

smf registration bridge, how to add new fields

Started by mikewest, March 08, 2005, 02:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikewest

I am sure this has been answered, but i can't find answers specifically for adding custom fields when you have smf bridged with mambo.  I followed one of the tutorials available in the forum but only managed to change the registration for the register button found in the forum link, and not the link that can be found in the "register" located within the mambo login mod.  Anyone know how to add custom fields for that problem.  And just a side note, why do the two register locations point to different spots?

Mike

Kindred

they point to two different spots, because you should actually remove the register button from your SMF, just like you removed register from mambo...

To edit the bridge regsitration, you'll need to work with mambo/components/com_smf_registration/com_smf_registration.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: