How to translate buttons?

Started by JovanT, March 11, 2006, 02:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JovanT

Is there any way to translate buttons? Have you provided button templates which can be used in translating? I've been trying to erase button text manually in Photoshop and to guess font that you have used but I was not so successful.

JovanT

Anyone? Is there some tool like Bloc's button generator for default and classic theme?

AzamKL

Is there any tool to go about it? I don't think so, unless you have the source file for the button images. As for me, I do it manually. Cut out the current text and replace it with the translated text  ;)
~Engrave the creativity~

gmatyi

Hi, tried to use the Bloc's button generator, but unfortunately there are some accent in the hungarian language, that is missing from the font file that Bloc uses in his button generator. In order to get buttons with right hungarian accent, you have to use iso-8859-2 or utf-8 font. Unfortunately the situation is same with another button generator that I tried. f.e. Webby's Buttongenerator.

I read many topic in this forum starting from here: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=15621.0, but I don't found any solution for my problem. Please help me anybody what should I do! I don't like using the Photoshop.
I would happy, if anybody send me a button generator program (like f.e. Webby's Buttongenerator or Bloc's button generator) that I can install localy or I can install to my web page, and anybody tell me which font is used in which button set. If I know this, I could get right iso-8859-2 or utf-8 fonts.

Thanks.

Gabor

Advertisement: