[Theme] vBSMF

Started by tEamXtreme, March 11, 2005, 02:12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arachaic

Quote from: redone on April 22, 2006, 03:21:46 PM
@Arachaic - I should have the TP version ready once I can be sure the 1.1 package is working here as planned.

:)

Thanks for all the work, Redone.  :)

redone

Arachaic

Yes! Thanks Redone, very nice!

I've got the TP version installed at my guild's portal & forum (hxxp:www.creedguild.net [nonactive]) now!  :)

redone

Looks good! I fixed the CSS and added some missing TP images you may want to go back to Tinyportal and re-download the update I posted today.

Glad you like it though.

Arachaic

Yea, noticed the missing images and redownloaded it.

Thanks for fixing and the great work!  :)

Fusion

How do I expand the width? My logo won't fit

Nation842

Hi - I HAD to Reply as i needed a VB template for SMF Urgantly. When i try to install it it comes up with:

Notice: Undefined index: current_action in /home/jake/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 602

Notice: Undefined index: current_action in /home/jake/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 604

Notice: Undefined index: current_action in /home/jake/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 606

Notice: Undefined index: current_action in /home/jake/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(1040) : eval()'d code on line 608
Home Help Search Quick Search 

An Error Has Occurred!
2: mkdir() [<a href='function.mkdir'>function.mkdir</a>]: No such file or directory
File: /home/jake/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs-Package.php

redone

I have not touched this theme in a while but I will re-fix it for SMF final. Regarding the error in your /Sources/Load.php I would replace that file with a clean copy. If that still does not work please report back with any mods you have installed.

Nation842

Can you explain that Sources/load bit to me a bit clearer. I am only 14

redone

Sure, do you have any mods installed within your forum? Sounds like you need to re-upload your /Sources/Load.php file with a clean copy (i.e one unmodified with any changes carried out by mods you have installed).

To be safe just place a ~ infront of your current load.php file and upload a new one.

Nation842

Still Confused. Would you like to go into the Forum and do it for me?
If so i will PM My details

Nation842

Oh Dear - I think it is Stuck with Tiny Portal and i cant uninstall it in anyway. I wil have to restart the Forum from Stratch! Back Tonight. could you get a New SMFVB?

Nation842

The Good News is i have managed to install it!

The Bad News is this - hxxp:nation842.ej.am/forum [nonactive]

That does not look like VB

Gary

It looks like you've not uploaded the images.

Make sure that there is an images directory in the directory of the theme.

http://www.nation842.ej.am/forum/Themes/vBSMF111/images/off.gif for example, comes up 404.

-AwwLilMaggie
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Nation842

There are only 6 images in there

Gary

You'll need to reupload all the images in the zip.

-AwwLilMaggie
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

redone

Those images are included in the package. I would re-upload the image files as suggested above and try again.

Remember as yet this theme is not updated for 1.1final either.

Alexander

Alexander :::

Gary

There's an attachment to download the zip.

-AwwLilMaggie
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

redone

There was a short hosting downtime the other day. Should have it updated shortly.

Advertisement: