News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

"Double" Member Groups

Started by alxz310, April 16, 2009, 06:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alxz310

Hello again, I had a quick question
For some reason in topic views, double group memberships are showing up for me,

for example - someone is both administrator/new members or both moderator/senior member

How can I get rid of this and get it to just say "administrator" or "moderator" ?

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Go to the profile --> Account Settings

Under there, There will be primary and Additional groups.

Just choose one in there and nothing in other.

alxz310

Quote from: F.L.A.M.E.R on April 16, 2009, 08:12:18 PM
Go to the profile --> Account Settings

Under there, There will be primary and Additional groups.

Just choose one in there and nothing in other.

Let me re-phrase my question,
My user info box looks like this: Administrator , Regular Visitor (post-based rank), Administrator rank.

Is there anyway to get rid of the "Regular Visitor (which is a POST based rank) out of this profile?
Thanks again ;)

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

You can remove all the post based groups from the Membergroups area and it wouldnt show up.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

There should be a setting like "Hide post group titles for grouped members? " in the Current theme settings. :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

alxz310

Quote from: LexArma on April 17, 2009, 08:49:17 AM
There should be a setting like "Hide post group titles for grouped members? " in the Current theme settings. :)

Perfect! Thanks!  :)

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: