News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Found a bug

Started by Huzzy, January 02, 2012, 08:51:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huzzy

Hello,

Its a bug with member group I think, So I've set one of my friends a Global Mod but the star images change on different posts...

As you can see the star image is the blue squares however on the posts it shows up as green

Help?

See image:

Check out my forum by clicking here! or visit
www.dawahforum.com

Suki

This is hardly a bug.

link to your site?

Most likely that same user is also a local moderator on that particular board, SMF does give priority to the local moderator group thats why the user has the green squares rather than the blue from global moderators, you can see this behavior on this very own site.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Huzzy

www.dawahforum.com

Suki

Dul-Qarnain

(Moderator: Dul-Qarnain)

It's normal behavior, see for yourself on this forum, using Lex as an example here (hope you don't mind  :-*)

As local moderator:
Lue tämä ensin

As global moderator:
Facebook and Twitter Sharer ( 2.0 RC4 -> 2.0 )
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Huzzy

Oh okay, So is this normal? Is there a way to fix it? ???
www.dawahforum.com

Illori

it is normal and there is not really a fix as that is how it is coded.

Suki

Quote from: Huzzy on January 02, 2012, 10:11:00 AM
Oh okay, So is this normal? Is there a way to fix it? ???

You don't need to have the same person in both groups, with the correct permissions, a global moderator covers what a local moderator do.

Advertisement: