News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Joomla 1.5 + SMF 2 - problem

Started by llukasz, May 16, 2009, 04:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llukasz

Hi all.

I'm trying to integrate Joomla 1.5 and SMF 2 Beta 4 but there is something wrong...

I can't login since I installed bridge sjsb-1.0.14a

Warning: require_once(/home/liceumlochow/ftp/forum/configuration.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/liceumlochow/ftp/plugins/authentication/phpbb3.php on line 60

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/liceumlochow/ftp/forum/configuration.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/liceumlochow/ftp/plugins/authentication/phpbb3.php on line 60

Kindred

well, I suggest that you check with the author of sjsb...   

But at first glance, it looks like you tried to set it up as phpbb integration.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

llukasz

When I turned off this plugin (sjsb_authentication) then I can login to Joomla, but logging to forum still doesn't work (from mod_smfssi module).

It seems to be that user name isn't sending to SMF logging page from joomla module (because i get info that i didn't fill user name field, but I filled it in...)

And bridge logs here:

* Warning: SMF compressed output can not be used and will be disabled. Turn it OFF from your unbridged SMF admin panel to remove this warning.

* Note: SJSB has disabled SMF hashed login for bridged login forms.

* Warning: at the moment the users are synced at login time, but if they do not exists only. Modifying or deleting a profile using Joomla! do not propagate to SMF but it works from SMF to Joomla!.

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on May 16, 2009, 04:34:59 PM
well, I suggest that you check with the author of sjsb...   

(which is not us....)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: