Good Post/Bad Post Mod

Started by OutofOrder, June 17, 2009, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

Please update russian translation.

searchgr

Quote from: searchgr on January 03, 2011, 12:05:49 PM
Can you please explain me the 'Messages of the week' that appear in the info center? A new week came but the messages are the same as previous week.

Also, this mod should have spam protection.

Daily limit per user for voting.

tartenpoint

I have updated the installer of GPBP v2.0.4. Please try reinstalling the mod.
Have you upgraded this mod by the way? Were you using v1 before (ever)?

Yes sure, I have uninstalled the old version, and re-installed the last GPBP.
I used a version for smf 2.0 rc3 before (It didn't work too)

You can see it on my website: www.boudu.org [nofollow]
"+" & "-" appear but I can't click on them!

Can you help me please??
Thank you very much  O:)

impreza

A very fun twist, thanks for the add
Portal ToTemat.pl - Filmy i Artykuły

Custoo

I'm using SMF 2.0 RC4 and I tried to install this MOD. One test didn't pass on install and the result was that no voting options on posts nor any new options appeared in the admin panel. The failed test was this:
6.   Execute Modification   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php   Test failed
   3.   Replace   ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php   Test failed

Is there anything I can do about this?

tartenpoint

Hi,
I found what was wrong!
I had a problem with the database...

Thanks for the support and this great mod  :P

blow

Quote from: DistantJ on October 16, 2010, 07:24:59 PM
Request: I'd love the option to have the good post/bad post buttons affect Karma instead of having it's own Respect system.
Is it possible to do that with some kind of simple changes?
I mean... isn't it possible to simply change the DB destiny in order to make the points accumulate on Karma variable?

jcxtom

Hi!
I Would like to translate this mod to german. I would be very glad if you would help me doing so, so that i can have this nice tool on my Forums as well. Thanks!

blow

Quote from: blow on January 22, 2011, 05:07:38 PM
Quote from: DistantJ on October 16, 2010, 07:24:59 PM
Request: I'd love the option to have the good post/bad post buttons affect Karma instead of having it's own Respect system.
Is it possible to do that with some kind of simple changes?
I mean... isn't it possible to simply change the DB destiny in order to make the points accumulate on Karma variable?
(I managed to solve that myself.  :D)

-----

I've got a problem here, the permission to let a membergroup "Manage GPBP mod settings" is not working. My sub-admins can't see the GPBP area on admin panel. What should I do?

OutofOrder

Quote from: searchgr on January 03, 2011, 12:05:49 PM
Can you please explain me the 'Messages of the week' that appear in the info center? A new week came but the messages are the same as previous week.
Messages of the week are those messages that have gotten most votes anytime in the past 7 days. If a week passes by and the same messages are still shown there, it has to be because people keep voting the same messages during a whole week or more.

Quote from: searchgr on January 04, 2011, 12:40:03 PM
Also, this mod should have spam protection.
Daily limit per user for voting.
Do you mean protection against bots? Or against happy-button-clicking users?  :)

Quote from: Bugo on January 04, 2011, 09:26:00 AM
Please update russian translation.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully will be up soon. :D

Quote from: blow on January 24, 2011, 10:39:29 AM
I've got a problem here, the permission to let a membergroup "Manage GPBP mod settings" is not working. My sub-admins can't see the GPBP area on admin panel. What should I do?
Looks like a bug to fix in the next version :o 

Quote from: jcxtom on January 23, 2011, 09:26:45 AM
I Would like to translate this mod to german. I would be very glad if you would help me doing so, so that i can have this nice tool on my Forums as well. Thanks!
Hi, thanks for volunteering. I have sent you a PM on this matter. :)

About GP/BP and Karma: I've yet to look into SMF's karma system.
I'm not willing to do a half-assed change with the knowledge that there's a possibility to abuse it. If the mod gets linked to SMF's Karma, it has to be done thoroughly: linking changes done from the Admin GP/BP area to the Karma levels, and such.
And I'm sorry but, please don't expect this to happen soon.

Armen

Little problem with russification of mod(see screenshot) It don't want to show russian symbols properly.

tbk22

I would like to translate to portuguese

Please send me the files to translate
=)

parvaz

This is an awesome mod and my members love it.
some weeks ago i asked whether is it possible to have the "message of the week" in the Portal of the forum instead of "infocenter".
I use simpleportal like many others. Could someone share the PHPcode for a Block.

I really appreciate it

eyo

im very picky about mods but this mod is one of the best mods in smf

Alleks

Getting this error when trying to enter administration panel of GPBP:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function GPBP_Manage() in /usr/home/****/forum/Sources/Admin.php on line 588

Version of forum RC4

Line:

'function' => 'RepairBoards',

What to do?

enac

Will this mod get updated to work with RC5?

Makar

Quote from: Armen on February 10, 2011, 05:35:18 PM
Little problem with russification of mod(see screenshot) It don't want to show russian symbols properly.

not the encoding, see the first post Bugo on this page http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=318290.msg2901645#msg2901645

Sorry for my english

unformatted_

Hi!
I would like to offer something to the best topic/messages of the month. How can I see the best (more votes) topics/posts of last month?

thanks

MikeMS

When I try to apply this mod (in 1.1.13) it tells me it's corrupt.

Fotoforofos.com

Quote from: enac on March 04, 2011, 11:30:50 AM
Will this mod get updated to work with RC5?

Have you tried it emulating version 2.0 RC4 before installing? Perhaps it can be installed this way ...

Advertisement: